The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

i see that no one is trading this strat …even the results are good so far (at least for me)
even the chat room was empty last week

hope next week there will be people there

Rui, let me know when you`ll be back on trading

have a nice week

hey Brad I am glad this is working for you. I will be trading next week:D finally.

Bad news on the chat room Ning is now charging 25 bucks a month for the level of service that has chat functionality. I am not going to pay it. I do like the little community that has grown up. If you or anyone else that uses the MMTT chat room has a suggestion for a free web based chat service I can send out an email with a link to all the members. For now the Vyew site is free and will remain.

Heh, I felt a bit lonely there too last week. But that doesn’t mean we all stopped traing the system :wink: I didn’t get too many entries last week though.

As for chatting: How about: Live video chat rooms, simple and easy. - Tinychat

Sweet!

Bad news on the chat room Ning is now charging 25 bucks a month for the level of service that has chat functionality. I am not going to pay it. I do like the little community that has grown up. If you or anyone else that uses the MMTT chat room has a suggestion for a free web based chat service I can send out an email with a link to all the members. For now the Vyew site is free and will remain.

It’s actually $20 a month but that is still a bit much for one guy to pay for. I have been working with other members today to keep our own BB DNA Ning network up. One thing MMTT has going for it is the numbers are small enough that most of the active guys can still chat on the Vyew site (up to 10 people at a time).

I tried the Tinychat with wilcox earlier today but part way through there was some kind of plugin crash and I couldn’t get back in. It had some desktop sharing and other nice features, though.

It crashed on me too. But I was fiddling around with settings at the time, so maybe that was the (a) reason.

Max. users per chat is 400.

I am setting up a tinychat I will send out an email to all MMTT chat room members later today. Its to bad about Ning changing there business model. I would have had no problem paying for the lowest level of services from them if it included chat functionality.

I’ve popped into the ning site ocassionally but don’t usually see anyone there. for chatting… a long time ago I used to chat on IRC (internet relay chat) using a program called Mirc. Might be worth looking into.

Remember the guy who started a thread on BP and then left, called ICT ? he has a chat room on blogspot . com and it is some kind of java thing that accesses the IRC. I don’t know if it’s free or not.

As I recall, using Mirc was a good feature rich way of chatting. you could even exchange files with other chatters and have private chats.

Skype is free and much better than anything else I’ve used - keeps the char history for one thing. Long as you’ve got a skype ID you can set up permanant rooms / chats with multiple other users.

hi guys.

it´s being a while since i don´t come here to baby pips… i´m soooooo busy that it hurts:mad:

hope next month i will have the time to trade a couple days… a lot of people gets vacations and maybe i get some rest too…

to bad that the mmtt chat room will finish… it´s a very good way to have some company in the long lonely trading days:o

i go work now… see you guys later and hoping everyone are making good pips:rolleyes:

I have a bias against skype. It is owned by the evil Ebay empire. and IRC has those same features.

I am holding out for a new and improved BP chat I got poking around Tinnychat and was not real impressed with what I saw.

Well…in absence of Rui it seems like nobody is using this system…:frowning:

I’m still at it. Just took USDCHF :wink:

Since the tinychat idea was rejected by Shr1k, I don’t know where to chat in the meanwhile though.

Hi All,
I am not much around since I am just trading.:slight_smile:
I stripped everything off except the BB Band stop and follow the blue and red dots on M1, and a judgement M5 chart for exit.
It may not be the system what originally Rui started but due to his MMTT I found the BBandStop and they work for me (KISS).:smiley:
Happy Trading, if a chat room comes along again, keep me posted and I come in for a chat.

Actually the MMTT chat room should be grandfathered in until Aug 20th when they require moving to a paid sub.

sorry, what do you mean by a “paid sub”?

The Ning network upon which the MMTT chat room is hosted has gone to a paid subscription model. But older networks already in the system have been given a grace period until Aug 30th before they have to pay up or be turned off.

nice one wilcox !

i took eu and gu for almost 130 pips today…it was ok for only 2 trades

Go ahead and set up a tinnychat room and post a link. I will send it to all the MMTT chat members if I can. Don’t post an active link if you have under 50 post on Baby Pips. or just PM me.

I have had to much going on to even get that done:rolleyes: I am still trading MMTT with BOL bands and a scalpers mentality. Its still kicking ass:D. I trade Asian session mostly and the chat room is mostly empty then so when I looked in it was usually empty. I do like get to know other traders from around the world as staring at charts for hours is pretty boring. I will defiantly check in to a new chat room from time to time if one gets set up.

Tomorrow is my last day at my sales job and I’ll be in the MMTT chat room more often, including the Tokyo session. I have some ideas for this strat, as well.