The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Do you trade MMTT on the Asian session?

Asian session is when I can be online most so I’ll check in once in a while

Yea I do sort of:D
I don’t follow Rui’s rules for entry and exit. I do use the MMTT rules to pick pairs and direction most of the time. I use the basic chart setup without the multi time frame MA. I like to look at the daily chart and hand draw the levels for the day. I feel a quick look at the daily charts(big trends, S/R, trend or range that kind of stuff AKA market conditions) is good even if I trade primarily off the 15min charts. Throw in a 20:2 bol and a 5:1 bol for added conformation and probably unnecessarily complex looking charts and I scalp for 2 to 20 pips during the Asian session.

glad to have you back John !

Hi All

I just want to know if it is obligatory that in the moment to enter a trade the price must touch one of the main lines (support or resistance). Attached is a trade a just took. I took it because is close to the resistance and it formed a HL. Pls let me know your comments.

It’s not obligatory. The price should have been outside the channel at one point though, before you start looking for setups. So, yours looks ok to me. Keep this in mind (post 8):

4-when we open the trade in the 5mins chart and the 15min dots is already in our colour… we will probably lost… unless the 15min trend is already steady and clear we should avoid to enter this setupus.

Does anyone know where I can get the BBand Moving Stops and MTF Indicator for Marketscope?

Is somebody waiting a signal in GBP-USD right now? Or has the price be out of the channel first?

i have being pop in and out from the chat room all week but i never see no one in there…

is any one still trading this?

this week has being good so far

Shr1k and I still use the daily MAs for OB/OS trading, though we both use the 15m chart now as our home TF. Still have the bbands and MTF indis installed on my MT4 and use them every day.

I was in the chat room for most of the morning yesterday but remained alone the whole time. I saw you’d been there two days ago when I checked in, but you were long gone.

Coming back to trading soon?

of course Rui,
this is my main strat…last 2 weeks with somehow good results - overall +11%

i also tried to use mmtt entries in Tymens method (want to catch big and long moves that will allow me time away from charts)…but so far with poor result

tell us when you`re back

Hello,

I’m about to try the system and have a question regarding the exits. If I understood correctly we enter at M5 and switch to M15. How would we go about with trailing the SL. Do we put it after longer wicks or use 5-10 pips trailing stop or something else?

well soon i will be back to the office and start to trade regular again.

this week and the next 2 weeks i will be on vacations so i will trade too… just a little to take off the rust…

i´m trying to incorporate shr1nk mm rules on my trading now because i think it is too powerfull to don´t use it… i think is the way to get rich fast;)

see you guys next week in the chat or in here… right now i will made a 500km drive to my birth town to spent some time with family… lots of beach and home meals coming along:cool:

and MP i have see you in the chat in the other day but you left just when i entered:rolleyes:

good weekend to you all

Was there a MMTT room setup in the end?

MMTT - Tinychat

I have not used it but it was set up by wilcox I think. I will keep an eye on it to see if anyone is ever there.

Just curious, can this trading system work on the 15min. only?
And why do we count 5 and not 4 or 3?
Thing it a great system
ADE

I don’t know how it would work on 15M only. you need the daily 2ma to show the price extremes. I used a variation of this system last week during New York session and had good results.

Hi TalonD,
What i mean is, have you or anyone try putting the MT moving Average on the 15mins and then simply wait for price to hit the extremes, then trade the other way as soon as the Bbandstop changes colour.
If you take a look at EUR/USD right now, you’ll get an idea of what an trying to say. Just a suggestion. Trading 5min really makes me uneasy.

Cheers
ADE

it´s being a long time since i had post here my last post:o

i´d almost forgot how to do it.

well the reason for that is that i have too much work and really small time to post or trade.

for that reason i´ll start to trade MMTT in 4h charts and dailly charts using wekly and monthly MTF MAs.

still trying to adapt it to those longers TFs but it could work:rolleyes:

i´ll try to update this thread as long as i rebuilt this system for longer TFs

good weekend to all… for me will be fishing time:cool:

hey Rui it’s good to see you post again. You had a programmer making an EA for mmtt. How did that work out?

the EA is ready… but don´t generate any profits in the strat tester…