The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Good luck with that. Are you trying a form of MMTT but on higher timeframes?

yes. 4h and above.

i just moved uchf SL to 0.9810. i have all the open trades positive but none with the SL at BE so it´s still a risk.

i really think that GU and EU will made a nice setup short at the close of this new 4h candle but for me that will be at midnight and i will be sleeping for a couple hours at that time:rolleyes:

i hope i won´t be missing any big reversal on those two.

went short at EU at 1.3436. SL at 1.3510

pending order short on GU at 1.5810. SL at 1.5870.

no trades closed so far but uchf missed SL by 1-2 pips

post some charts please :slight_smile:

stupid spikes…

four trades hit the SL.

only EJ is still open.

my current balance is 535.33$

bad start:rolleyes:

Yesterday was not a very good trading day. it seems like the week leading up to NFP as well as the week of NFP can be kind of hard to trade sometimes. GU did make a good short and a bounce back up this morning though. Wish I had traded it but I missed it.

EJ get SL too.

current balance 530$ -5% on the account

win rate… 0% :cool: … now that´s embarrassing:p

but i guess that´s the price of trading multiple pairs during strong news releases…

but i make the promisse that this account will be traded here live until i double it or crash it

if you want charts i will post charts;)

the problem with countertrend trading is that i need relatively small SLs because if the trend keeps going it can stop very far against me… and those SLs can be triggered due to news releases spikes or SL hunters.

i still believe that my trades were good and it was just bad luck with today´s movements… and i will re-enter most of the positions i lost if i see the oportunity…that is close to happen

the yeallow lines are the monthly channel. the others two are the weekly channel.

if the price is out of the weekly i will look at the 4h chart, if price is out of the monthly i will keep an eye on the dailly charts too.

i will look only for patterns in the price movements…HL,LH, double tops/bottoms, hooks, some candles patterns. and nothing more.

my stronger weapon is my usual. keep the losses a lot smaller then the potential profits. at least get 3x the initial SL… but in some trades i´ll try to get a lot more.

like i said… this is not my confort zone and i will be glad to pay if i can finally learn to trade big TFs.

enter long in Uchf at 0.9759. SL at 0.9733

went short AU at 0.9687. SL at 0.9735

went short EG at 0.8578. SL at 0.8648

moved uchf SL to BE

went short EU at 1.3586. SL at 1.3650