The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

all my trades hit the SL…

current balance is 507.68. -9% win rate still 0% :frowning:

start a new strat with 9straight losses is really bad luck:rolleyes:

well… i will keep going… i can´t lose forever right???

went short at EU at 1.3619 SL at 1.3690

and went long UJ at 83.49 SL at 83.15

i´m using huges targets that´s why i´m losing everything. i´m counting that with a couple winnings i will gain the losses back… but 9% drawdown is hard to swallow in deed.

emotions are starting to kick:rolleyes:

hi Rui,

get back to basic strat :slight_smile:

you miss nice trades today in GU and EJ

i don´t have time to trade during london. maybe next year.

this account is for large TFs trainning… but it seems it will not last very long:rolleyes:

ouch…

EU hit the stop too…

i have been sodomized by the market this week. 4h charts are dificult… they move in a completly diferent way of the lower TFs and is costing me money to learn that.

I had some good trades off the 4H charts this week, but it’s so hard to wait all week for only 4 or 5 chances to trade. Some bad losses can really be distressing if you have to wait another week just to get back in the saddle. I was fortunate to have 2 wins and one BE.

At least you are being honest about the losses. I know many aren’t…

I have a possible strategy to offer of my own (actually someone elses I’ve been working very hard to research) that I hope to share this weekend.

What kind of strat do you have? I’ve been trying out the daily with 2sma. have had some wins and some losses. I think I don’t have enough patience to wait for price to go my way.

i´m working on something to trade spending only 20-30 min a day.

i can already smell the huge amount of profits i will get with it:D

and talonD… is based on your hi-lo;)

I hope it works Rui. I have regular work like you so we need something that doesn’t require being in front of the screen so much.

it will work… i hope.

then we just need a EA to set the pending orders to make us spend even less time on the charts:rolleyes:

It involves trading Heikin Ashi color changes following HA indecision candles, using a pair of moving averages as a filter. It has been [I]very[/I] good so far but I need more experience with it. I intend to start a thread this weekend and will let you guys know so you can give me your thoughts.

well…do that John …:slight_smile:

me, jonh and shr1k will create the better system in the forex history… it may take time but we will…

and then we will become partners. shr1k will enter with the brains, jonh with the hard work and i with lidership… and then we divide the profits 50/50…
50% per me and 50% for them both:D:D

i´m just kidding;)

but we will get there soner or later

For those curious (this might even be a good entry for MMTT on the 5m charts) my strat thread is up.

i think i finally got it.

is easy to backtest it and it is very profitable in any pair i had test it(all the majors), takes around 15min a day to trade 5 pairs at the end of the dailly candle.

i don´t think it could make 50% a month but it looks like it can easly made 20-30%.

i will start to forward test it today and will post the results live in here… like usually i will get disapointed :slight_smile:

my current balance is 492$…learn to trade large TFs had already cost me 68$:eek: it´s getting spensive

the win rate looks like 90% or a litle more… but don´t ask me about rr ratio:rolleyes: is not that bad… around 3:1.

hope it works

Will definitely be watching with interest.

i had already told it to you… but you haven´t believe it could work:p

but at least in backtest it works really good… in backtest:rolleyes:

just to update my long hard way to disaster.

i´m short in EG and long in uchf. still haven´t a winning so far