The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Tell us more Rui

it uses a huge SL. like 300 pips. but it will rarelly get hitted. all the losses will get cutted by hand a lot sonner… that SL is just a insurance against those really big dailly candles.

countertrend can be painfull in a day like those.

i will post it here after i stablish all the rules and MM… right now it looks very scary.

i would like help to do those rules but you know how there´re some people here in the forums that really like to atack some different ideas:rolleyes:

but if you pop up in the skype at around 6pm GMT time i will tell it about it in 5 mins

I’m in the skype room right now, but at 6pm GMT, I will be at work and not able to get to skype
you can PM me though…

until 11 pm i´m on the skype. try to come

i had close my first two winning trades since i´d started the journal… finally

+152 pips at 10cents a pip made me 3% profits:cool:

i had 8 trades open with a total of 158 more pips…don´t know if they will end in profit but it looks good so far.

and the best thing is that it only took me 15 minutes last night to setup my trades;)

is too soon for that… but i think i got it:rolleyes:

another update.

today 6 of my trades hit my TP for a total of 391pips profits. +8% on the account.

still have 3 trades open with -84 pips.

my current balance is now 546$… still in the loss since i start the journal but i gain back in 2 days almost what i have lost in the entire past week,

i´m now with 8 consequtive winnings:)

very nice
congratulations

thanks.

i´m close to something very good… i can smell it already.

i need to get some time to check some ideas in my head and set all together to get a system from it that i can use to trade without spending time in the charts.

i need some more rules to prevent big drawdowns but the basic is already set

Woot, Rui FTW!

Sonds good Rui, share it with your friends :smiley:

i share it with everybody:D but only after i get it all together and have some forward data to share.

if you want to hear it first you need to catch me in the skype;)

but as soon as get all the rules set and some consistant results in the live trading i will post here.

it can take some months. is very simple. i already tell to MP and shr1k… but they haven´t like the idea:rolleyes:

I was on skype last night, but not tonight or this weekend, too busy. Send it to me in a PM. I’m smart, maybe I can help you work out the details?

DetailedStatement.zip (4.18 KB)

that´s what i will post in the meanwhile.

i´m trading at 10cents a pip

how can i PM to you?

click on my name by my picture and it will show a list and you can send a private message.

you can PM me too :slight_smile:

I didn’t say I didn’t like it Rui. I said the drawdown when you get it wrong could be to big. I think you have a good idea the strat I am working on uses a similar moving target approach. It makes for some big winers. the trick as always is to not let the losers get to big.

i solved that. with a maximal loss allowed. is rare but when sh**t happens it will cut the losses without too much warm.

but still working on it to reduce the losses size a litle more.

but any way… those losses will only occur once in 20-30 trades.

but like i said this is still in the early days… a lot of work is needed to call it a system:rolleyes:

It sounds similar to what Shr1k has been working on. Great minds…?

i need an EA.

after spent all the weekend testing and more testing this new idea i realize that this is good in the dailly candles but may blow up the scale in the 4h… and that brings me the old problem of lack of time:mad:

another trading week starting… lets see how many pips we will do in this one