The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

hello,

for me today has started well - and in 4 trades i manage to rise my account with almost 6.5%

but, in the end of the day i had two losing trades that ended with 22 pip loss and my overall was + 4.8%

i was lucky (becouse i can enter on the market 2 hours before london ) to spot those winning trades in the morning, after that…nothing was working well.

lets see what tommorow has to offer :slight_smile:

My luck,
since I start late I traded GBPUSD (14:15GMT) untill passed the upper MTF (15:25GMT). I considered the upper MTF resistance and when it went above I closed.
I was a few times tempted to close early. Glad I did not since the BB always showed UP I kept it.:slight_smile:

Rui I have a question I wanted to ask earlier.
You say this in the setup:

“”"""""“the settings for bbbandstop are: 10;1;1;1;1;[B]10000[/B]”"""""""""""""""

Is the last number 1’000 (one-thousand) or 10’000 (ten-thousand) like you wrote?
I know it is the nBars where you set that number. I don’t know if it would make a difference.
Thanks.

ir doesn´t make any difference. is only usefull to watch the back history.

i had made 2% profits on gj and uj. so i end the day with a smaller loss than the expected. even so it was a long hard day in the markets

You are late, wow,
actually it was hard, we had a good roller-coaster up and down with loooong wicks. Was tempted a few times to jump out.
So far overall I believe the system works. :slight_smile:

results for today.

6 trades. 4 winnings, 1 loss, 1 still running with SL at BE.

made 7% profits today. get my yesterday losses back and 2.5% more.

i´m done for today… if my open trade don´t hit the SL at BE i´ll update those results later.

yesterday the market took me 4.5% in 13 trades today i made those 4.5% in just one trade… that´s how forex is and there´s nothing we can do about it… just take the maximum advantage of the way it moves.

i love forex :stuck_out_tongue:

Must say Rui, you are impressive to “watch” trading in the chat room, you’ve got a real grasp of MM and have applied it very well in what is proving to be a great system. Congratulations sir!

thank you sir:D

unfourtunly my open trade ended at BE so i only made 7% profits.

but in my defense i can say that i lost my internet connection and i only have started to trade at 11am GMT. and because of that i missed two great setups that could give me a really interesting result for today.

but i think i´m making a cool and consistent grown of my account per day;)

i know is too soon but i´m done for today… the gods of forex were good and i made 2 winnings very fast for a total gain of 3% for the day…(it could be 4% but slipage sucks)

any way for this week adding all the results of each day í had made 13.5% profits. and so far for the month of april i have 27.5% profits.

but thanks to the magic of coumpounding i´m up 32% so far for April…

not bad risking less than 1% per trade:p

hope to do better next week

Very impressive Rui, I can see why, today’s market was perfect for MMTT.

Looking forward to trade with you again soon!

Thank you for the system, when I apply it to 1 hr it seems to catch the high’s and low’s of the trend.

Thank you very much,

Red

Hello “world” :slight_smile:

can anyone please help me to setup the chart until ruilima22 is apsent
I didnt understand his post

I am sure we could what are you having a hard time with?
I assume you know how to set up charts in mt4. If not search for a thread on babypips about mt4 demos that do not expire. Pick one and get fammiliar with mt4. I know the demos from Alpri and Fxpro are close enough to what Rui uses that things like Sunday candles and server times will not cause your charts to be drawn different. I use Fxpro for charts. I think Rui gets his charts from an Alpri demo and trades with a separate broker.
Rui uses 2 custom indicators that are posted a few pages back one is the muilti time frame moving average the other is the dots you see on his charts. The dots are based on bollinger bands with a setting of 10:1. I had to apply the mtfma to my chart and restart mt4 a few times to get it to work I am not sure why.

I didnt understand what is red and blue horizontal lines on his chart
Also, muilti time frame moving average includes some properties such as MA type, MA price, MA length

BBStops1 has length, deviation, money risk, signal, line, Nbars

I don’t sure what should I enter for each property

Thanks Shr1k for the reply

shr1k - I too had a tough time getting the pink & blue to show up on AlpariUK. Can you tell me if the upper @1.3524 & lower @1.3434, on 4/19 at 19:00 hrs Alpari time, is correct? I would appreciate it very much. I took the numbers from the 5M TF and I was a little surprised to see the “blue” way off the chart. I seem to have the B.B.s set correctly. Thanks, d.

hi people.

i see two more new posters in here:p

there´s a chat room posted in the earlier posts where you can go and clear all the doubts. from 8am to 5pm gmt i´m always there.

today was a terrible day to take a day off the charts. it was a great day for coutertrend and it could be a very profitable day… but i´ven´t trade it:mad:

anyway tomorrow i´m back to the charts and try to make $ again.

“2- we only move our SL when the dots in the 15min chart turns into our colour. (red to buy, green to sell) that means we open the trade in the 5min TF, but them we will track them in the 15min chart. so if price hit that new SL the trade will be closed.”

This is from post #8, pg 1 - shouldn’t it be red to SELL. green to BUY? Or don’t I understand the jump from 5M to 15M? I can see that with more losing trades than winners it is very important to know the exit plan well. Sorry if I’m not getting this correctly. d.

you´re correct. i made a gap. i will correct that now.

thanks to point that.

and 1 more thing. everyone who try this system complains about the win ratio but so far i can tell you that my win ratio this month is in 62% with a average rr ratio on winning trades of 1:2.8 and a rr ratio on losing trades of 1:-0.7.

statistics should not be made on just two weeks but i´ll update those numbers when i get more results

Thanks for the fast reply. Just one more and then everybody can trade, go to bed, whatever. Pls look at my post (#95) and see if my H & L setting for that time are correct? I think the channel is too wide but I don’t know for sure. Thanks again, d.
p.s. - The pr is E/$

your chart is correct. it matchs with mines in alpari. is normal have wide chanels in eur usd. the channels usually are correlected with the ADR of the pair