The mmtt system

close my trades now prince the uc almost get my TP for 3 pips but i close it now for +10, eaud +75 and eu +2

can forget the eg and gu that i miss… i´ve let my emotions get in the way today…

it wasn´t a 200 pips day after all, only made 150, but it should be a 400 pips day if i keep my rules

what means FTW???

Hi Rui,

I’ve mentioned it a couple of times in the room, that the BP chat room is rubbish compared to the other options available as it times you out if you are “idle” for too long, which means you have to have the room as your active window all the time, and it also seems to need you to be doing something in the room as well. This wouldn’t be so bad, except the second problem with it is is it doesn’t provide the history of thf chat. So if you get timed out you miss everything that has happened previously, and also until you login again. It also means if you are late in then you misss all the previous chat, and as you know this means you constantly repeating yourself!

Something like Skype would be much better I think as it provides history etc, even when you aren’t logged in. Have you considered this option?

skype may not be avaiable for all the posters in here… for me is ok… but i don´t have skype either… and skype is chat or talk… because if i speack english no one will understand and i will not understand no one:p

Hey rui (or anyone else) - can you help with answers to the above questions?

I have printed off and read the thread and don’t think the questions have been covered previously.

Thanks!

I set this up
the BB guys did the same thing The chat works better than BP chat.
Trading MMTT - FX Trading
I just set it up so it has no content but the chat will work.

There’s something new called Dell Chat, don’t know if it’s any good. haven’t tried it. Just saw it on a coworker’s computer.

Cool, have signed up - lets see how well it works!

for the win!

Looks good - has history, doesnt log you out - what more could you ask for!

What time are people in the chat room?

I think most people trade MMTT London US overlap. I am usually at my real job during those hours so I don’t get to join in much.

I used that chat site for San Miguel’s Bollinger chatroom and keep it open all the time I am trading, just like the BP chat room.

The one problem I’ve noticed with the Ning.com rooms is there are sno audible sound when people post, you have to keep flipping back to see if people post or even if people come or go. What I like about the BP chat room (even though it does have the limitations you mention) is I do get that audible note when someone posts and I can jump back to it from my charts.

I mentioned Skype in the Bollinger w/MAs thread and it didn’t seem to garner much interest, but you can make group chats on there. You can also send unlimited-size screenshots or other documents to your contacts and use voice if you want to discuss something in greater detail.

n/u , e/u , a/u all just gave me some nice pips from some textbook mmtt a few min ago. looks like theres potential for usd/cad and usd/chf

nobody in chat today ?
or you entered somewhere else ?

new chat… see the link posted by shr1k

Find attached two MT4 indicators. They answer your questions when you look at your charts after you have installed them if you use MT4 as your trading platform.

Thanks used.

Hi Rui,

Whats the name of this indicator that you’ve posted previously in your tread?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Lyrrad

trend indicator