The mmtt system

Hmmmm,

Complicated I say not.
Simplified, maybe.

The horizontal line in this pic is a MTF 2 period moving avg applied to an M5 chart.

#1. NO need for multiple charts.

#2. NO need to constantly switch charts looking for trades.

The multi-pair indicator to the right gives you the heads up on a line cross and direction of upcoming trades. Just Wait.

#3. The stochastics bars on the bottom set to H1 time frame give you your trading bias…

BELIEVE ME, if you scroll back through the chart you do NOT want to trade against it.

#4. The colored MA is a final indicator of direction to keep mentally impaired traders like me on the right side of the market.

If you look at the cross-hair in the pic you see a 107 pip drop in 25 bars (2hrs) !!!

So how has this complicated matters??

Ask yourself,

Do I want to be opening trades against either the MA or the overbought/oversold H1 stochastics???

Thank you for the breakdown of you chart. I see nothing wrong with what you have. I see a lot of arguments about indicators vs. no indicators I don’t want to get in one of those arguments with any one because I don’t care how you chose to display PA on your chart. If it is working for you great:D. What I am looking at is working for me. I always try to be open minded and take a good look at other ideas.

I think you may have the first steps of defining the logic for an EA for this strat. How would you define a good exit based on what you have on your chart.

Shr1k, it is nice to see someone change their tune. You probably avoided starting a debate that could have turned ugly. A lot of people could learn a lesson from the example you just set. What a great way to start off the new year.

I’m looking forward to the party ! :smiley:

I kind of like the 2period channel and the multi pair indicator on the right. It would be nice to see at a glance what the status is on multiple pairs.

where can I get that? can you upload it?

Hi Pro could you please tell me how do you get the stoch bars or where that you have listed in your chart. I can only find an stoch oscilator and not a bar.
Also you say that “The multi-pair indicator to the right gives you the heads up on a line cross and direction of upcoming trades. Just Wait” What do the numbers represent?Thank you so much

This site won’t let me upload the files??
If you do a search on ForexFactory or maybe even baby pips for StochColorBars you should be able to find it, that’s how I did it.
Others that might be of use are the MTF moving avg, Double Stochastics, and StochasticsTrendEntrySignals.

You will have to google the multi-pair-indicator.
It tells you if price has broken a 2ma(setting can be changed), and how many pips it is above or below the ma. Just a heads up alert system me thinks.

Here is my latest H1 chart, See how price is bouncing around inside the 2ma channel?

I think the key to the entire system would be to NEVER trade against the MA color no matter what the stochbars or entryarrows tell you. After you have mastered the basics of PRICE ANALYSIS then you can start to take the first higher low/lower high.

This will be a good teacher it looks like.

Pro

BTW,
The 8ma will allow me to enter the trade after the ma has changed colors but I have not yet gotten an arrow.

Now we are starting to complicate (refine) the system.

And don’t ask me about ea’s, from everything I’ve read they will eventually blow your account.
All I’ve got to do now is find out how to tell when the market is trending/ranging, which is where the adx is going to come into play…

You will also have to play with the settings of the entrysignals indy to get them to match YOUR trading style/time frame, and maybe even the stochcolorbars settings.

And I think that while he may not make the million (but you never know), he will come close!!

Ruiliman22
When you post some charts of some losing trades like you said can you make sure we can see when and what pair they were. I like some of what I see in the template mopar shared but I would like to see what some loosing trades look like on his chart.
Thanks

From the looks of this we all might get to go to a party next year:p

Google didn’t work for me. Yahoo and Bing didn’t find it either. Can you give a hint or the name?

Ruiliman22:

Does MMTT stand for something?

Is it [B]M[/B]oving [B]M[/B]eter [B]T[/B]rend [B]T[/B]eller system? :eek:

actually is Marilyn Monroe TiTs:D

this letters is just something i use to wright as a signature when i was a teennagger.

the MM means marilyn manson and TT is portuguese so noone will understand.

i was a crazy teen so this is just a crazy signature… nothing fancy:D

Thank you for giving the answer to the riddle.

Do you think marilyn manson is a trader?

this is something i´ve used as the name of my template. when i´ve decide to post the system here i´ve use the same name to the system.

i guess marilyn manson don´t need to trade…he should be to busy going to bed with all the grovies he want to have time to spend in forex:D

All I can say is T/R/O and I’ll leave it at that…
Nothing more will be said.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.
It’s gonna be fun playing with this pro_modified system monday.
I’ve combined teachings of MightyOne, Sam Seiden, Andrei Pahar, and now ruilima22 to come up with the indicator combination.
Here is the full blown setup ready to roll. Hi, my name is…and I’m an indicator junky…LOL

Pro

Do you notice how price “respects” the pivot levels?
I can’t believe that big boys really trade them and that’s why??
Anyway, maybe I do need to read “fooled by randomness” and the “black swan”.
I’m reading “your mind and your money” at the moment.
I’ll be back in a few weeks to show some results, good or bad.

Thx for giving your system info. ruilima22.