The mmtt system

Message received. Over.

thx you to try to improve the system too pro.

i now prefer the clean charts… but i know that alot of people likes indicators nad this could help them.

Have you seen “Pi” the movie?

There is a thread here in THE MELTING POT section. I can’t post a link or I’ll get an infraction. Read the quote I posted from the movie. It may help you.

Ever go bowling? Some bowlers have all kinds of accessories. Some bowlers don’t. Bowlers usually don’t tell others what they need or don’t need.

Ever go shooting? Some shooters have all kinds of accessories. Some shooters don’t. Shooters usually don’t tell others what they need or don’t need.

Same with trading. Some traders have all kinds of accessories. Some traders don’t. Why do some traders feel the need to tell others what they need or don’t need?

Do not assume. I have to wait out my “sentence” before I post a link. That’s the prudent thing to do. I agree with you about the some of the rules but it’s how they do not enforce them equally that puts the burr in my saddle.

Steve
you do realize you can type the url in a post just leave out http://www so it is not a clickable link. Keep in mind BabyPips is a for profit business not really a public forum the admins can ban whoever they want for any reason they want they don’t have to be fair.

I am going to watch a few more pairs than I normally would for this strat and see what I can do with it next month. I am going to stick with the layout as it was originally shown. If ruilima22 thinks a million is a good goal as he has it set up I should be able to at least make a few $bucks$ by next Dec.:smiley:

Better to lay low and let things cool off.

Always a good plan:cool:

MTF Moving Average

There are two versions in this thread.
I use the 2nd one posted.

http:// fx-knight. com/smForum/index.php?topic=420.msg4852#msg4852

Interesting signature. :wink: Thanks for ending our curiosity. :smiley:

I’m not sure exactly what the thread starter is using. I use an LWMA for the 2ma. MA type #3.

One problem I see with Pros chart is you are only looking at a 5min time frame. By looking at the daily chart you can see a big picture. you can see if the trade you are taking is in the direction of a much larger trend or a retrace. That info may help you decide how long to hold a trade.

My first trade of the week, live, testing.
Using m1 chart with H4 as 2ma “channel”.

+18 on early exit.

hey ruilima22 thanks for the system, it fits my personality… in the ‘holy grail’ post you said that you used a simulator to test out your strategies can you tell me which simulator you used to test out this strategy? thanks

hi. i´ve found the simulator in the mql4 forum. i don´t have it anymore because i don´t like it too much and i never found another one. but go there and search it… it is usufull to start

vacations are over:mad:

tomorow i back to my trading account to try to take some pips from the market.

lets see how it goes in this brand new year.

i like to see what have you done to a no indicators system:D
indicators adictitts:D

but try to keep in mind that the problem with indicators is that they always attempt us to optimize them. and for what i´ve listen and read optimization tends to be very spencive sonner or later.

thanks but is there a many for that simulator?

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted here but I’m back and ready for some more! :smiley:

Here’s a question though and I understand a lot of what a trader chooses to trade with a system like this is discretionary (to an extent) HOWEVER, here it goes:

When you are looking for the higher lows or lower highs (depending on the trading situation) how many do you wait to see before entering the trade? Do you only enter after seeing a succession of 2 higher lows/lower highs? Or do you wait to see something more sustained i.e more than two before you enter? This I understand is taken on the 5M chart correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

hello, this seems like a good simulator, let me know what u think

forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=60849

Ruilima what trades have you taken today?