The problem is GOD yes or no?

I have read that 1000 times to understand what you did say. :joy: :joy:

We all think about it lot even those who ae atheistsā€™.
I believe that there is not just us.
I suggest you to watch the west world movie.

I used to believe about Big Bang theory.
But I dont find it as a complete theory.

So you believe in God?
and you think that gods exists?

I already told you this, everyone has their own belief system. I donā€™t judge anyone, nor do I try to force my belief system on others. Whatever you beleive in, I respect it without forcing mine.

1 Like

Due to each individualā€™s beliefs, it is better to listen to other beliefs while staying true to your own beliefs and keep moving forward. Donā€™t try to force any of your beliefs on others and vice versa.

I do believe into a higher being, but i do not believe in what religions advertise. I donā€™t believe in the way they portray god

That is the best thing to do in such a situations. Letā€™s hear each other out and not forcing our beliefs to others.

1 Like

This is the only way to avoid conflicts, respect everyone beliefs.

I donā€™t have to be right and you donā€™t have to be wrong and vice versa

I like the way you think about this matter

1 Like

Because there is no objective way to know what God thinks, everyone is free to come to their own conclusions. Inevitably, whoever is organising a religion wants it to be different from other religions. So they all have different rules which may or may not be Godā€™s will.

1 Like

For me the only way the Big Bang makes sense is if before the Big Bang that created our universe there was another universe which went Bang, and after our universe there will be another Big Bang, which will create another universe. And so on in a cycle. Its hard to believe where the Big Bang came from otherwise as that would suggest time was finite and if you go far enough back you find there was no time. Maybe thatā€™s true, but I cannot understand it.

1 Like

I believe in science. And in a higher being. And aliens. Thereā€™s no way weā€™re alone in this is universe!

1 Like

Epicurus:
If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?

Itā€™s also a good way to avoid a headache. We like to argue as if the other person is going to immediately say ĀØwow youā€™ve changed me. I agree with you now.ĀØ

Arguing while angry and defensive wonā€™t accomplish anything. Both individuals arenā€™t listening and considering the opposing viewā€“theyā€™re just thinking about their next rebuttal. If we can share our views calmly, weā€™re more likely to listen and reflect.

2 Likes

Oh dang. Good one.

1 Like

What role does oneā€™s freedom of choice play in all of this, the right to do good or the right to do evil?

There would be no point in him being a god if he didnā€™t let you choose your own destiny

Although causing evil to other humans is wrong, that evil is a product of human creation

1 Like

But you can do good and you can do evil. Either way, god will not intervene.

Of course, if you do evil, there will be a penalty eventually, but that is avoided by sincere repentance. Meantime, there is no restorative action by God for the people to whom you did evil. He appears more concerned with securing respect from the evil-doers than protecting the innocent, who receive the same reward at a later date, whether they were the victims of evil or not. So thereā€™s lots of ambiguity here, but as a system of justice in application, it leaves a lot to be questioned.

1 Like

Which brings us back to square one, our own personal beliefs

1 Like

While Iā€™m not religiousā€¦ With all the suffering, misery and tragedy in this worldā€¦

How do we know this is not Hellā€¦!!

2 Likes

Great question, again that brings us back to our personal beliefs in god or no god

2 Likes