The Rabbit Hole

Disciplined.

1 Like

Yep. Wouldn’t want to be long anywhere near resistance. Seems to be holding. Continues to compress. Most of my money made on following type of scalp. High risk-- 6 - 9 pips. Nice to know where she headed long term but only care where she going next 30, so minutes.

I think the market is being coy, with the upcoming FOMC announcement pending. Could be a rate hike that will catch everybody off guard, as the markets I am not sure have a rate hike priced in already as most expect September to be the next hike. BOE is also one that could shake markets if they decide to raise rates.

EURO/USD
What stands out to me are a couple of things. One the trend line for bears has remained intact since May. The other is the price of 1.15 has not really been tested since that same period. Add these factors and one would suggest a retest of this area is most likely IMO.

Another pair I am keeping my eye on is USD/CAD as it relates to NAFTA. Trudeau is purposely destroying his countries economy, and US and Mexico are close to a deal that has left out Canada in the discussions.(Possibly this Friday look for an announcement with Mexico new leader AMLO, and his delegation meeting with Lighthizer on Thursday into a possible deal being reached). Which suggests that it will be a bi-lateral deal leaving Canada with no option but to take it or leave it deal. Trudeau is an idiot!

1 Like

Gift? :joy: Fat slob and blob lies there belching and farting, whinging he’s not getting any. Can’t think why! Trust me, if there is something there worth wanting, women want it just as much.

2 Likes

I agree. Something going on. I only trade EU so concentrate on all factors affecting it. US economy wide open at the moment. Not enough people to fill job openings so President encouraging employers to start training programs and encouraging more emphasis on young people going to trade schools and learning a trade rather than a dumb, expensive degree from a marxist leaning college. Lots of stuff going on in the US at the moment. That being said, I just don’t see the Euro beating out the dollar even in the short term. Think we will know a direction by end of the day. I went short EU, medium risk, last night. Got some cushion but not much as I expected. WE C.

I’m a old fart. but ain;t nobody messing with my testosterone or freedom. Why we southern boys are “sureshots”. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:wink: “I never lie”, “with all due respect” etc etc :slight_smile:

Forunately, I’ve never experienced that particular form of rejection and if I did, would simply take it as an indication of it being time to undertake a “partner shift” to a more compatible model. such as you mention ;

That’s pretty much what we’re saying here @Sureshot, It’s not “WE” who have sufferred declining fertility - It’s the “PC” - “New men” who seem to be failing in their “duties” ! :slight_smile:

[The “water drinkers”, “non smokers”, “High Carb, High Sugar”, “Low Fat, semi vegan” - types ]

Perhaps it’s a genetic thing and one of the consequenses of all those Male suicides (12 per day in uk alone) concentrating in the “traditional type men” ?

I understand. I just find it’s more fun to laugh at this stuff than worry bout it. American libs having a very bad day today. Employment figures in the stratosphere. Actually heard a lib on one of the news channels claim, last night, that our economy is great because of the “groundwork” the bammer laid out. They literally losing their minds.

I know mate - I guess you’ve seen stuff I wouldn’t want to see ! - I guess the US “sense of humour” and the “UK Sense of humour” is a bit different. In some ways I am laughing as well ! :sunglasses:

Well they think the “Worshipful Donald” has turned back “American progress” by many years, Decades even ! and they are right of course !

There is a saying "Cometh the time - cometh the man…" And he is clearly that man !

Don’t underestimate “Them” - They may be low fertility, but there are a helluva lot of them ! and they “Always lie !”

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought/dp/9527065682/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533128451&sr=8-1&keywords=sjws+always+lie

When you get a chance can you check you’re email :+1:

1 Like

You and I on the same page. Love UK and its people. Studied your history only second to ours. Served with Brit Marines for a short period. They good as they come. Know y’all having same problems with globalist, ect. Most of you have no idea how important the brexit vote was to our electing Trump. Helped us to realize the “impossible” could happen. You now see how the deck was stacked against Trump. We are both in “crisis mode” IMO. We have found a leader. I hope y’all able to do the same as I feel the Brit - US connection is the hope of the world for returning to sanity.

4 Likes

Better than London boys, I take it, who drink recycled piss. It’s true, look on a hard water /soft water map of the UK. Other than the west country and London, virtually all of the UK has hard water.

And it’s a woman’s prerogative. There you go! :joy:

I don’t often comment on these types of discussion as they can get a bit heated but I felt the urge to say, I fully agree with your stance.
Sadly though I feel that the U.K. has lost it’s way more than the U.S. had before you elected Trump.
He is so strong with his opinion of how to run your country that apart from a few obvious mistakes he will inevitably make along the way ( as every leader will ) I believe he will achieve far more than many of his predecessors simply because he is not afraid of doing what he says he will do. Of course not everything he wants will be achieved as he would like but he continues to search many avenues to find a way. I think the U.S. is quite fortunate at this time, in contrast to the U.K. where I am nervous that pressures from many sources could force another vote on leaving the E.U. and this could reverse the current path.
I hope Donald T continues to give his opinions to Theresa May on negotiation tactics and even puts pressure on her to force through a tough negotiation to the point of walking away without an exit deal.
I think the U.K. more than ever needs guidance from your leader and the U.S. public to realise a country can be strong on it’s own until it’s strength is so overwhelming it can offer to aid other countries again.

2 Likes

Hey, relax and join in. Seems folks here can disagree but prefer to state their case without infantile name calling and childish insults.

Those with military backgrounds know all it takes is one person willing to step out, take the bullets and say follow me rather than come up with cowardly crap like “lead from behind”. Trump is not a politician. He is neither liberal or conservative in his leadership style. He is simply a non politician, highly successful businessman. He views problems from the standpoint of how do I solve this rather than what do I need to say to get reelected. He owes no one. He is simply a father and grandfather that got scared as hell where his country was heading. Love us or hate us – we are the one country that can guarantee the freedom of countries that want it. It depends on our maintaining economic and military strength. I think he will inspire England to find a leader – same as brexit inspired us to do the “impossible”. It will continue with our November elections. Trump leaves nothing to chance.

1 Like

Something definitely up with EU this morning. My lady being a funky monkey. Ants in her pantys! :joy:

Agreed.
One group that loves and hates him being in office are media and I am sure they are craving for him to get a second term so they can continue with their Trump bashing drama news.

I don’t know too much about the Nov elections, Presumably Trump still serves his Presidential term no matter the result. What else is up for grabs in the elections ?

All congressmen and one third of senators up for reelection. Congress serves for 2 years – senators 6 years. One third of senators up for reelection every 2 years.

Several pollsters (the ones who are always wrong) say democrats will regain control of house and maybe senate. I personally think Trump will go into high gear 45 so days from election and will increase his majority in both chambers. WE C.

Bravo!!!:clap::+1: Good man!