The Return of Alphahavoc II

Hey Dude, well you won’t give up on this short. Hope it works out for you, but at this point we have a 5 hour consolidation, after this consolidation, it seems to me that it will return to an upward move. 1620 is an important number, and price may just bounce up off of this level back up to 1700.

The Ever Observing VIPER

Mmmm… What about EURJPY? I’m short on EURJPY not EURUSD.

The Ever Discerning alphahavoc :sunglasses:

PS : Anyway, 130.801 i’m out…

Yeah, well bout that mmmm hurricane got in my eye, power went off, oh yeah the dog ate my home work. The me try that again.

The Ever Still Recovering From The Hurricane Party Yesterday VIPER

Anyway, Hey Alph this thing looks like it might have some legs, in fact other than a stall at 50% retrace the next level might be back down around 129.60

The Ever Humbled VIPER

Glad to see that!
1c017b7e18010c5ee1c5029c358e41079f87c55b

1038HR SGT

1437HR SGT

Added a 2nd 0.005 lot EURJPY

One of my 0.005 lot EURJPY managed to hit target at 130.149, my second 0.005 lot EURJPY is ongoing and i’m aiming for 129.999 price level, stop set at 130.801

1 Like

Hey Alph, good morning. I think the bottom has been put in on the Yuppy, 130.25 average. This is on the hourly, if we close the 5:00 candle green, it may be reversing. The Sticky point was around the 50% line. Anyway, Coffee, Oatmeal, then back to work, later.

The Ever Bleary Eyed VIPER

You know what, L 130.47, looking for 130.90 light size tight stop.looking for rebound. Don’t worry we are not on the same hub, so my fade won’t affect you.

The Ever Fading VIPER

Thanks for watching out for me. Appreciate it. In return here’s my analysis.

Friday Daily candle close below mean indicate bearish bias. Thus, possible pullback or sideways.

A major swing high from Tuesday Low to Friday High fibo 50% appear to be supported at the moment. Price level at 130.000

Price is doing a pullback since last Friday, an inside range Swing Low from Friday high to current daily low is illustrating an immediate resistance at swing low fibo 50% as well. Price level at 130.600.

Further zooming in, show that 130.300 is yet another minor support at fibo 50%, once breached, i will presumed bearish trend resume itself. If 130.300 is breached, pray for me that price will crash to 129.700.

I’m placing my buy stop order at 130.801 ( Major fibo 38.2% level. It seems that fibo 50% is the magic number for now. My trader’s instinct is telling me, price level at 130.000 will be breached and tested. If price breached 130.300, i will be once again tempted to short another EURJPY aiming for 129.999, stop will be placed at 130.801.

If there are no fresh catalyst to push Euros up, market participant may book profits.Furthermore, who would buy at such high levels, simply unsustainable. CPI for Euros remain the same as expected, I highly doubt that means bullish for The EUROS.

My current baseline at 130.801. I may choose to hedge or cut loss depending on my mood. I will take it one step at a time and see how it goes.

The ever adaptable Alphahavoc

1 Like

Out at 67.

The Ever Locating Myself In PriceTime VIPER

Ahhhhhh, it’s all Alph’s fault, he took up residency in my head and made me close early. There goes 90

The Ever Numerous VIPER

Market sideways, no clear direction, at this point in time it can go both ways. Anyway, my position are hedged. I will sit on the sidelines and see how market perform for the time being or maybe enter a few quick scalp here and there.

0434HR SGT

Just changed my mind, i think EURJPY is going down. Closed my Long EURJPY hedge with a loss of about -15pips. 130.801 was my Major resistance, however upon breakout, price tumbled as if it hit a ceiling. Just shorted another 2 EURJPY position.

=========================================

Trade Review 17 Sept 2018 Monday

My 0.005 lot Short EURJPY at 130.256, hit target at price level 130.139 (+11.7pips), Maximum drawdown reached 130.34 (-8.4pips). Risk : Reward ratio 1 : 1.39 , I have highlighted the average positions level with red horizontal line on the chart above.

My 0.015 lot Long EURJPY at 130.811, was manually closed at 130.653 (-15.8pips). Positions level are highlighted with blue horizontal line on the chart above.

My 0.005 lot Short EURJPY at 130.260, hit stop loss at 130.800 (-54pips). Positions level are highlighted with blue horizontal line on the chart above.

=========================================
0537HR SGT EURJPY bearish

I discovered a new Chocolate chip cookies today, Super nice! Highly recommended. :yum: Coffee and cookies the best mix

Dude, if you can get your hands on a bag or box of Nestles SemiSweet morsels, on the bag there is a recipe for Toll House Cookies, have Mrs Alph whip some of these up, no walnuts, and then eat them hot out the oven, with the chocolate all gooey and the cookies steaming, man that is the high country.

As far as your short, I hope you don’t get chopped up, in the current Chop.

The Ever Diverse VIPER

4 Likes

0658HR SGT

Minor Support level at fibo 50% 130.500 Have been breached and price crashing fast!

giphy (3)

One of my Short EURJPY just hit my 1st target. Retest of 131 Major level have failed, upon breakout of 130.500 price level, buyers seems to have given up, price are headed towards 130.00 fast. :smile:

Mario D.
tumblr_mc2k73LL8b1rr3dp9o1_400

0737HR SGT

Price to test major fibo 50% level at 129.600?

Adjusted all my stop loss to 130.001 price level.

Currently, i have 2 EURJPY position. One from last week, aiming to break even at least. One from this morning, targeting 130.199

1019HR SGT

Price retraced after hitting my target at 130.399, golden opportunity to re-enter position. Just entered another 3rd position aiming 130.499

1313HR SGT
Earlier while working managed to adjust stop loss to 131.301 in the nick of time. Amazingly price experienced heavy retracement. Choppy market, buyer and seller fighting copiously. Market currently consolidating.

Last Thursday, Mario D gave an optimistic outlook and spur the Euros despite disappointing fundamental data and Italy’s mess. Technically, it doesn’t make sense for Euros to move North.

Later during European open. Will Mario D continue to instill an optimistic outlook or say stuff like implementation of plan will be “Graduuaal” or it is the ECB “mandood” to achieve “inflasion” targets? Will he risk looking like a fool during his speech later during European session opening or will he allow Technicals nature to take its course? Every sign tells me it will be the Latter. Let’s all Short and Hammer the Euros!

4904016-4665338566-49039

Mario D speech summary, Euros is deadmeat today!

Mario speech is all about risk! I believe the current weekly candle for EURJPY will be a bearishly closed down candlestick! Chief finally decided to go with the flow of Low tide. :rofl: If that speech does not destroy confidence on Euros, what else can?

First wave of attack by European open traders, now second wave of attack by London open traders about to begin… stay tune! All in everybody. This is not the time to hesitate! Short EURJPY now.

Tell me why would anybody buy EURJPY after Chief gave obvious hint to short Euros? There will be No buyer!! It is not possible. Buyer will book profits. Mario deliberately Prime the Euros for a major selloff this week.

Hey Alph, Uhhh Hu, and now??? You are celebrating wayyyyy too early.

The Never Fighting The Big Fractal VIPER

Well I am at it again 131.13 L Heavy. Yuppy

The Ever Chartist VIPER

Annnnnnnd out at 33, with the size I took very profitable Smithers, very profitable indeed

The Ever Channeling Mr. Burns VIPER

Hey Alph, when you wake up, right now I could make a play for the upside breakout, Yuppy, but I am content to stand aside for now.

See You When You Wake Up VIPER

In case anyone is watching this, There is your breakout on the Daily, now it needs to base and hold on the 4 hr and 1 hr do be official. Yuppy by the way.

The Ever Enlightening VIPER