The Skyplay System

The original post is here

:slight_smile:

are you still using this system? How long have you been used on this system? And the results ?

shane please read the first post. i developed the system visually and just been trying it on demo accounts. the system is open for tweeking for better results though under the same concept.
Thank you

Looks like a good straightforward mechanical system.

I look forward to trying this out on demo.

Just need to automate it now!

Thanks mate. sure automating the system would be awesome, anyone who can please feel free to do so and share here. tweeking and ideas to improve the system are also welcome

Yes, Congrats. I will be demoing going forward. A brief lookback looked good. Also, if I see anything questionable, I will post with images so that we can all learn from those days that may be unclear.

I will try on 2 trades per day maximum. And will let you all know the results.

sure riley, looking forward to your valued contribution

Hey there Guys! Nice thread!

Congrats, Pipsflowfx, for the system of the month prize!

I`ll be looking into the system for sure!

But, if any of you guys can transfer the custom indicators to a C++ lenguage, I can “foward back-test” it on FOREX TESTER 2… not sureif its C++ that the software reads, as I am dumb as a door on the subject of programming and stuff, but I know it wont read MQL files…

Another Question:

Pipsflowfx, on the 1hr chart, when the Supertrend indicator is crossing price during 8am GMT and 2pm GMT, do you consider any trades? Or do you only consider trades when price is ABOVE or BELLOW the supertrend indi?

Hi,

Thank you for your interesting System. I would like to ask you explain a little about Break out Box. What’s it for. Does it show the place where we avoid entering?

Thank you

i only consider the colour of the indi. Lime to indicate buy red for sell

the b.box only shows the start and end of our trading period on the 1hr char

So, looking at my pic here, you wouldn`t consider trading while the indicator is marked gray, right? Even though it started moving upwards.(I changed from that babyblue color to gray to make it easier to see the trasition).

Did you trade today?

yeah thats right. N yeah, both pairs gave me good long signals which i took. Am away from my trading station now but GU hit t.p before i left

So you did trade today?
Cuz, based on my EU picture there, the Supertrend indi just came green at the end of the time available to trade and, when this happened, price on the 5m chart were already WAY above the moving avareges.
Could you post pictures of your analisys on th 1hr and 5m charts some time today so Im sure im doing it right?

The greyed out area of the 5 Min chart is the same time of the box on the 1Hr?

Yep! But, just as I explained, the indi was grey most of time available to trade. when it turned green, price on the 5m chart was already way above the moving avareges.

There is a logical reason to the time zone restriction or is pure taste/trivial/feeling?

here’s my chart.