The Skyplay System

well i assumed this here cleared the issue

but here is the shot, eurusd 22/04/2013

the coral gave up an uptrend basis thats why we took the trade long

[U][B]EDIT:[/B] - 24/04/2013[/U]
After much discussion and intensive backtest from our human robot, System Review: Skyplay System we will adjust the S.L to 20 pips from the original 25pips to give a R:R of 1:1

Thanks for all your help so far Pipsflowfx!

Please confirm or otherwise that the London Open is the start time for this strategy. Here in the UK we are on DST so it can be confusing. Thanks again

Gerard

I think the current start time is from London Open and End time is 2 hours after New York Open.

Pipsflowfx, Lets say we have a buy signal on h1 when the the coral indicator is green but the candle itself is red, Can we enter the trade?

We have a GU buy now?

Edit: GU +20 pips profit.

yeah,i edited the rules on the first post to avoid the confussion. now the rule is [B]7AM GMT - 2PM GMT
[/B] throughout the year. I hope we are clear now :slight_smile:

yeah, as long as the 5 min chart all conditions give the greenlight

:slight_smile: Yeah there was an entry at 7:50AM GMT but we had to avoid this coz of the news,(though it could have survived) and the new entry was at 8:20AM GMT right after the news :):slight_smile:

I forgot about the news. Luckily I made it out alive. LOL. But let’s say there is a news and when the news is out, it goes into the favor of the skyplay system, we will miss the trade. How do we enter after the news? Wait for retrace in 5 mins or maybe 1 hour chart?

yeah, we wait for a retrace on the [B]5 MIN chart[/B]. we watch for a candle that retraces but fails to break the EMA. eg, for a long position, we watch a candle that that retraces but fails to break the 20 ema high then wait for it to close green and that signals an entry. the shot below explains better :slight_smile:

Let’s say if the candle breaks below the 20 ema high then after a few candles, a candle breaks up and closes above the 20 ema high, can we consider to take a reentry after that candle closes above 20 ema high?

sure,thats a reentry

Good morning!

Question from this mornings open; where a candle closes above/below the 20 EMA but is the opposite colour to the potential trade ie this morning it was a red pin bar is it still valid to take a trade, which in this case would have been long? Or do we have to wait until a change of candle colour? Thanks again!

Entered EURUSD trade at 1.3048 at 07:05 GMT on open of candle.

Waiting, Still didn’t get exact signals for buy/sell!

Mostly it has to close with the same colour as the potential trade to be a solid signal.

i think your trade close as a loss, coz of the news that were upcoming, correct me if i am wrong

was the same case for me, but entered long 7:34 gmt right after the gbp gdp news and close out as a +20 pip winner

Pipsflowfx, Can we enter Eur/Usd if there is a Gbp news coming up like today, the Gbp news affect the Euro too.

with the system we avoid trading prior to the release of medium and high impact news

So what you mean is even if there is a GBP news coming up, we do not trade the Euro/Usd even if there is no EURO or USD news coming up?