The Skyplay System

It seems like both eur/usd and gbp/usd get profit no? eur/usd enter long at 8.05 hit 20 TP , and gbp/usd enter long at 8.30 also hit 20 TP .

its good to be on the sidelines since the two pairs are closely correlated and the system focuses on the two pair and the time of the day when they make large moves. [B]HOWEVER[/B] this does not mean we should take a eurusd based on the outcome of the gbp news, just wait for each pair to give its solid signal

yeah, both were winners today

[QUOTE=Pipsflowfx;481984]i think your trade close as a loss, coz of the news that were upcoming, correct me if i am wrong

I continued to use a 25 pip stop, if had been 20 then yes I would have been stopped out. Hit target for 19.4 pips!

guess you have to thank the market gods for sparing you buddy, that was close and congrats for banking the pips

guess you have to thank the market gods for sparing you buddy, that was close and congrats for banking the pips

Am I right to say that Eur/Usd has a buy entry ?

Im still waiting for signal. because MACD doesn’t cross .

yeah we are in a eurusd buy though the pair has ranged for the past 1 hr

I did not enter because price did not break the high of the last candle after news. Usually I will manage my trade with a break of +3 or +4 pips above the High of the Candle that reacted from the News.

stopped out -20

thats awesome

Eur/Usd H1 was green and pointing 1 o’clock which showed a very strong uptrend. Entry was 3 pips above the candle signal. 2x entry today. 20 pips each.

I agree with the second entry, but I don’t liked the first because it was well overbought.
A loss yesterday on the GBPUSD. :44:

i agree with you.

When you say overbought, do you mean that the MACD indicator is too high? In this situation, I will enter a few pips above the signal candle and I thought if it will break to the upside, MACD will still go higher. But thanks for the advice though.

I think we are in a discretionary room, for me it was a nice signal on the 6.00 GMT bar, but it was out of the time zone allowed.
At the 7.00 GMT, simply I prefer stay out because all the bars are above the higer EMA.

The signal was at 7:00 GMT.

here’s today’s trade gbpusd

Hi,

My charting package (from it-finance.com) doesn’t include the Coral indicator. Do you have any recommendations for an alternative?

I’ve looked at using PSAR or a selection of MAs but neither seem to give as good a signal as Coral. Today, for instance, your GBPUSD trade above goes long while the PSAR indicator still had me looking to short.

Thanks for any advice you can offer