The Skyplay System

download the indicators and template from the first post

Good day +20pips today :slight_smile:

Hi Pipsflowfx, it’s been quite good these few days unless today where my SL got hit on GU pairs. Anyway, you mentioned before not to trade before the Euro, GBP and USD news, but i notice mostly there are news around the trading hours from 7-2 GMT. So how are you trading a day full of news like today? One to Three hours of news coming up one after another, from Eur to GBP and USD news. You mentioned before if there is a news from GBP coming up, it is better not to trade the Euro/USD pairs too because they move in tandem, please enlighten me. Thanks mate :slight_smile:

true that buddy, my week has seen only one loss so far and had i not bent my rules that loss would have been a winner, sorry y’all :slight_smile:

what i meant is not just any news but high impact news. like yesterday the news were scheduled for 11 am gmt. thats 4 hrs away since the start of our trading period. now, caution here would apply on the GBPUSD pair only, thus taking a comfortable trade on EURUSD and bagging a cool +20pips :slight_smile:

is 7:50 GMT a right enter signal?

If the High impact news is coming up from GBP, can we trade the Euro/USD pairs? Sometimes they move together but sometimes they don’t. and how far away from the HIN can we trade if Skyplay gives us an entry. Let’s put it like this, how long before HIN can we and can we not take a trade if Skyplay System shows us a signal to enter.

Pipsflowfx, do you have these indicators on Metatrader 5? Supertrend, Timezone trading, true strength index and MACD alert.

no bro, only mt4

another day with double profit, the system earned 160 pips for the week for me, now gatta go enjoy em bucks, see yah around pals, hope next week gives as much as this week :slight_smile:

Hi all, uploaded are the new indicators and template to use on the system for better performance. we replace the coral with hma and remove the breakout box on the 1hr chart

SkyPlay indicators updated.zip (58.9 KB)

Hello!
tried the version MTF_HMA_34 #MTF_HMA_34.zip (1.25 KB)

:slight_smile:

Pipsflowfx, How long have you backtested the hma against the coral? What are the differences from coral and hma? HMA or Coral performs better in a ranging and trending market?

hma defines the trend better hence giving good entry signals and filtering bad or early trades

Does the super trend set to 20? mine looks a lot different?

Pipsflowfx, how do you exit a trade if its ranging like today, im still in the red but isnt stopped yet. Do we keep the trade until the next day?

hello is someone try with the 15M TF for the sky play?..yeah i tried and it gave me good results if some one tries please let me know!!

Pipsflowlfx,

Would u consider entering 1 hr before 7gmt? Also, the optimal entry is just right above the ema for long n just right below ema low for short but say if its already trending up n its 30 pip above the ema high, would u still long the position? same with the reverse? thanks in advance

SmunkyFX

Hey!

I’m not sure if this thread is dead or whatever, but im still looking into the system. But the one thing that’s bothering me the most is that it’s so often I’m not watching the market when the signals come. So what I was wondering about if someone knew when all the indecators are right. For example. if the main trend is bullish and all the things in the system is how it has to be to be a valid signal and then notify automatically on email

Nice thread bro, I m interested, but I m confuse, I used Insta forex bro, so what time 7 AM to 2 PM GMT according Insta MT4? reply pls

[B]Hello bro,

Please check this image.

reply please. [/B]