The Trader's Arms 2nd Floor

Tell me you took the GBP/NZD you spoke of last night as well RC???

Yes I did Hog, a nice clean signal. GU took longer than London though but now in @ 1.5504.

Great! Thanks for confirming. I better get on with reading that!

Ok, so I thought I’d throw this out to see if it makes sense to anyone.

If it’s wrong that’s fair enough, all part of the learning process.

Below is a chart of the EUR/USD 1 Hour chart. I’ve tried to mark on it what I thought would be the last supply and demand levels. I know the chart will probably come out a bit “far away”, but I’ve wrote on the chart what I thought the levels would be.

EDIT: Not sure if the green zone looks as though it has been tested already, just above the “2” of the 1-2902

A couple things here

I would make the purple to cover the highs and I agree that the green zone was tested.

I would be to concerned with the fact it was tested as it did not go deep enough to clear many orders. Also looks to be a very valid range play. I generally play a range as testing your areas (they might be a little extreme but good R:R with good probability) and then look to TP at about the 62% of the range.

Sounds good with the tp of 62% of the range.

I guess the test of these levels then bobmaninc would simply be to wait until one of them gets hit and see how price reacts?

I’ll make a mental note of the levels and we’ll see what happens.

Ok well I guess I will let the mods deal with it and keep my little mouth shut since my post got deleted. Last I checked they made money by member coming on here and selling add space guess I must be wrong.

I might take Art’s challenge

Lol I apologize to the blue monster and other mods as it appears art has posted this in another thread. The mods didnt delete my post after all I just dont keep track of what i post and where. I posted him to take his own advise and stop posting for a month on ICT’s thread.

My bad I will pay more attention of where I leave posts but when someone leaves the exact same post on multiple threads its pretty hard to keep track.

[QUOTE=“bobmaninc;483348”]Ok well I guess I will let the mods deal with it and keep my little mouth shut since my post got deleted. Last I checked they made money by member coming on here and selling add space guess I must be wrong.

I might take Art’s challenge[/QUOTE]

It’s obvious that’s who it is Bob… No one who has only been a member for two days is going to be proposing this… If its not Akakeamai then it is some other sock puppet.

Don’t give up AK, that’s excellent advice. Forums can be ok for a while but they can be an immense waste of time also. This coming from a nearly four thousand post time waster. Getting out of here and really focusing can make a difference.

Forums can be a valuable learning tool as well, they allow for a team environment where traders can ask questions and bounce ideas off one and another. Focusing on your own learning and development is important but by collaborating you allow for insights and ideas that you may never had discovered on your own.

There will always be time wasting when ppl gather in one place but hopefully there will benefits also. AK trolling these forums adds no value to himself or others.

Hog I like your green zone as a monthly strength sr and the purple I have as a weaker weekly level will be interesting to see how it plays out. Average daily range for the last 20 days is only 100 pips. I’m not in a trade at the moment, will be waiting for tomorrow NY

The guys I learned sr from may not agree with some of my lines heh caveat emptor

many things can be useful tools if used wisely

—sig—
take the red pill because there is no spoon

I propose a Challenge to Aaron, so you can take your trading career seriously:

[B]Can you get through the entire month of May without CREATING AN ACCOUNT EVERY SINGLE DAY?[/B] :59:

Just because you don’t like the person doesn’t mean the message doesn’t hold water. We ve talked about this subject on this thread already and I’m pretty sure then everyone was I’m agreement.

Already been there, done that. Only recently back after an extended absense. Hmm… I note you’ve made thirty two posts in two days! Is that not the pot calling the kettle black? :smiley:

I response to him from other thread similar post from the above…I didn’t know it was AK…:frowning:

Hey AK,

What happened to you? I thought you are doing so well a few months back or so when you are posting your account (or it might have been a spreadsheet…I dunno) showing your positive return…I know sometimes the situation can get out of hand. There are times that it is not in your control and there is nothing you can do about it except to let everything go and start to move forward…

I am sure you have gain enough knowledge/strategy/technique in trading. Why not start contributing in this forum? I am sure we can use more knowledgeable traders around. There is no need to keep opening different accounts and not using it in a positive way…sure trolling can be fun to some from time to time…but it can be tiring too when you do it a lot and most folks will get sick of it…

Stop wasting your time…time is valuable so put it into good use…. You are still young dude…lol…

You can succeed in any business endeavor you chose when you start helping other people to succeed…not putting or letting them down…:wink:

Yes I agree listening to many different point of views can have an effect on ones trading. But so can turning on the news, reading books, and many many many other aspects (such as that little news feed on almost everones plattform). Bottom line is if you agree its the truth why are you here? You are here to learn or chit chat with other traders. There is a point where your trading becomes your trading. If you trade what you see and not what you think, what is said on the forums dont really matter now does it?

At the end of the day this is a sock puppet as why do they know some of the best threads on here only being here a few days? Why would you try to pull people off these forums? The flow of people is why companies pay for that annoying advertisements and keeps this site free. I know you like it here. Would you like to pay to be here?

No offense to you IYA. I respect you as a trader and member. I am just stating a point. At the very least if you are going to be a sock puppet but in some effort. Not just copy and paste on different threads. Get creative

To be honest the wording of it didn’t sound like AK47 to me, actually made me think of Simon Le Bon.Com. I googled ArtVandalay yesterday before this post because it was starting to sound a bit familiar, the saviour of us traders with a handful of posts to his name. Nothing of interest came back…sounds about right.

[QUOTE=“The Home Of Golf;483442”]

To be honest the wording of it didn’t sound like AK47 to me, actually made me think of Simon Le Bon.Com. I googled ArtVandalay yesterday before this post because it was starting to sound a bit familiar, the saviour of us traders with a handful of posts to his name. Nothing of interest came back…sounds about right.[/QUOTE]

I was just reading some of his other posts and they sounded like ICT to me also. And getting people away from this site for what? To go to his…but akeakamai has in the past tried to be like his mentor.

Reading some of his crap on the political opinion thread I thought it sounded like Akeakamai, he started off on terrorism/religion and I had to bite my tongue.

In terms of fora being a distraction, then to my mind that also depends on the trading style.

I don’t place that many trades a month, in the grand scheme of things, so I have a fair bit of time on my hands during my ‘working day’. So when I don’t spend that doing other stuff away from the computer, I have time between trades to post, and I learn from it all around here and hopefully occasionally help others with their trading so it makes sense to me - retail trading is pretty solitary, after all.

I have has a couple of RC-esque absences myself, but in my case it was down to not enjoying the forum sometimes because of particular posters, rather than finding it distracting me from my trading.

I would advise anyone who finds posting affecting their actual trading (for the worse) to stop until they have recentred their focus. But that’s just me!

Morning all, btw!