The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

Glad all is ok with you Michael. Take all the time you need…in the meantime, we will keep perfecting what we learnt so far.

hi can i have link to ICT video link unfortunetly i thaught it will be forever and I dont have them can send me a link to his videos

kite

Nfp tomorrow!!

Yikes…
that explains the mess.
Should have known

NFP is next week. Check the calendar!

The saga continues… Glad to be a part of it… Have two weeks off between quarters starting next week… Looking forward to snipping out a few good trades, but not on NFP.

Cheers.

Please no one for a second take this the wrong way, but after yesterdays rallying cry from us I was kinda hoping ICT would emerge from the shadows 6 months down the line. I am happy he has made his presence known, but we all know if a good sniper is spotted, he will just re-position through the shadows as if he were an enigma. I understand he won’t be at full capacity for awhile and this makes me look forward to see what we can bring to this thread.

I initially felt the ICT threads would dissolve because I believe a thread needs something/someone to follow and with ICT gone, the nucleus was no longer there. It only took me a day to realize I was wrong. We became the something to follow and banded together to become the nucleus. I think I was becoming kind of lazy in my market studies with the impending ICT live sessions and was taking the onus of trading away from myself. After ‘the event’ I realized I have never wanted something more than to be a trader. I just finished my degree and am not planning on looking for full-time employment because I can stay at my current job that got me through university doing labor 3-4 days a week working weekends so I can be here for the best the market has to offer and take a risk for my best interests.

I never wanted ICT to just be gone, I cant speak for anyone else’s emotions because they are relative, but I can truly say I was deeply affected because when people give me that ‘do you know what your doing’ look I tell them I have resources and a mentor. Once the dust began settling for some reason self doubt started emerging. It’s hard for me to admit, but self doubt is one of my biggest problems in the things I have tried to achieve. I will never say I have had a hard life, but I do believe I haven’t lived up to my potential.

With the onus on myself, this ‘band of brothers’ still has me believing, and the whole ‘you dont know what you got till its gone’ made me realize I have to step my game up. I am sure I am slowly building a personality on the forum, good or bad, but I personally want to be something to ICT, more than just a guy who follows the thread and is recognized in the thx ‘everyone’ category. I’m not going to stomp on anyone’s hands to get there, but I definitely want to be a contributor and someone who can pass things on years down. I was about to start this new thread after someone asked AK to do it and thought ‘don’t be a selfish prick’.

I roll my eyes when I see everyone coming out of the woodwork to get their hands on the ICT vids, but I respect all of those I know from the previous threads through their posts, and thread stalking ‘like’ action. Let us continue this journey and I am sure I will continue to be impressed by you guys.

GLGT

NO IT’S NOT!!!..

NFP is next Friday. Usually the first Friday…but not this month.

NFP is next Friday the 9th.

Awesome !!! Sorry for the confusion folks. My bad.

I guess you have good intentions, probably don’t have a military background. There is a reason for one shot one kill, So the sniper isn’t spotted, if he is he is DEAD! There is no such thing as re-positioning…except to go to hell and regroup. If you are in any type of elite group, they weed out the ones who need to have any sort of self boosting ego petting trip and send them home. The focus is mission oriented plain and simple. There is a reason I don’t usually chime in, don’t need or want anyone’s approval. With that being said, I am impressed with the way this has brought some great qualities in a lot of people. Nice to see, Brings a tear to an old gunny’s eye, not a chance!!! good job though… Thanks ICT Your efforts are appreciated greatly!!!

Nice, Akeakamai!! :21:

I don’t have a fun graphic to show at this point, but after my first month of live trading my account is down 1.8%, which I consider a small victory. Looking to get into the black like yourself this month.

Shorted gbp at 5920 level. 1st profit at +30, 2nd profit at s1 (1.5860 level) and the rest I will let run.

Reasons for trade:
Weekly OTE with stoch making higher high at the 5923 level
5920 institutional level
weekly s/r at 5918 level

Aaargh… :34: Yesterday i shorted cable and closed after LC because of the low volatility and because i thought today was NFP. So i could have let it run…

Note to myself (the stupid side of me): check the calendar…check the calendar…check the calendar…check the calendar…

Hi Guys,

My first post! I just wanted to say I think its great you guys carrying on ICT’s legacy.

Having only recently stumbled across the forum and all the great work ICT did, its a shame he is not here anymore and the videos have gone from Youtube.

I am working through the pages and pages dating back from 2010 on [I]what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know[/I] to learn what ICT was teaching, but can any of you point me in the right direction or know where i can find the videos?

Thanks and GLGT

ICT will be coming back and the videos coming back after he’s had the chance to edit them. Well, not all videos as I understand it. Someone in one of the threads was emailing out private links to download. I cant recall the name but it’s on several pages.

This week’s high probability trade…HTF profile still a bullish trend coming into the week. We are coming off an extended STF bullish trend that has hit resistance just under 1.35. On Monday price falls to close down from Friday’s high. Late Monday price trades higher into Tuesday LO. Pulling a fib from Friday’s High to Monday’s low reveals OTE at 3450. The ideal play would be to short at 3450 giving it enough room to be able to test Friday’s high, which had become a daily swing high. Blessing the short with a 50pip STOP made sense with all the confluences including the extremely overbought STF Market Profile. In my opinion it made more sense than a 30pip STOP at 3480, a level where you would be looking to short the next day.

Daily Chart showing HTF bullish trend hitting key resistance
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/techpro89/DayChart.png

4Hr Chart showing extended STF bullish trend
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/techpro89/4hrchart-1.png

1Hr Chart showing Type 1 divergence in TT overbought zone
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/techpro89/1hrchart.png

15Min Chart showing Entry and STOP levels
/Daily overbought conditions post swing formation
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb394/techpro89/TuesdayShort.png

Yeah … my bad.

Very good idea - you set that up with excel?

Ok folks - the wifey is gone for the weekend which means planning for next weeks trading starts now. My current outlook on the fiber:

First up is the COT report:

Commercials reduced their LONGS this week - down 22.4% from last weeks report, which I believe we can interpret as a sign of expected higher prices.

Next is the daily:

We have price floating right around the figure. Horizontal blue support line drawn from a previous candle where that level acted as significant resistance. Blue up trend line could possibly act as support if price were to reach that point. Also, placing a fib on the most recent up swing, this weeks retracement will set up a sweet optimal trade entry right in the area of the support level and trend line.

4 hour:

Again I have plotted that trend line which was also on the daily chart. I have plotted out next week’s trinity - the red box represents no mans land, and we are well below it, which to me looks like an area to look for potential longs. I have plotted price projections according to how ICT showed up when you have an area of consolidation breaking up the two legs of a swing - if everything worked out price would exhaust right in the area I would be looking for a long. You can also see that I plotted the figure in yellow and marked an area where i think stops could be resting and potentially raided, which would help my little up move … I think ;).

1 hour:

And finally the 1 hour - Only thing to note that hasn’t been already is that MACD is in a bullish divergence.

All in all I think this sets up for a very nice long going into next week on the fiber - whats the rest of the wolf pack think??

EDIT - Incorrectly stated commercials reduced net shorts when they actually reduced their net longs - Thanks Akeakamai!

Absolutely right you are about the net longs / shorts. They definitely did reduce their net longs - I always interpreted that as a potential move north b/c now they are going to be releasing / selling those longs to us and everyone else (taking the other side of the trade). Is that right??? Never considered weekly pivot, but I am definitely going to check it out. Thank you, sir.