The Z Pattern

Nice Setup,
I was really looking forward for the pinbar/ZP two candles before that one to work out.But price on the cable kept shedding.

Best

Looking to short Usd/Cad.

Best

Kasravi,

Thankyou for taking the time out to include your analysis of the fundamentals above. The Z patterns may work with fundamentals in some instances but last week I took a big hit on the EUR/GBP short i posted previously, everything was in my favor and then bam! my stop was hit. I think sometimes it would be good to stay out of the market/Zpatterns when high impact news release are due to ascertain successful trading. How do you trade when news releases are coming out and you see a really good risk reward ratio pattern?

Also if this methodology is so successful maybe you should consider limiting access to future participants! We don’t want the secret of successful trading leaked do we if it claims to be what it is!
Moreover, no trades so far on a Monday morning, looking to make back what I lost last week which was quite a bit!

Best,

Roni

Kasravi,

I see the Z on the 4hr chart USDCAD also, Going to be watching that.

Best,

Roni

GBP lately and especially last week was super turbulent. As you know the Scotts were trying to break free. But Dave singing the ‘never going back together…’ song, melted their hearts(lol).

When important news are comming out. I do get cautious but don’t let opportunities slip away. This acrticle on news gives you a better idea. And here was a setup hours before NFP release.

No need to restrict anything. It is what it is. Not everyone can squeeze money out of the markets. No matter how simple or efficient the method.

Best

For now Im only going to stick trading with the long term trend, or against the larger trend only if there is a valid S/R level showing a Z pattern.
In regards to restricting, I was only suggesting that as far too many people are quick to claim methods and start selling it off as their own these days. But each to their own. No worries.

Regards,
Roni

Anyone seen this 4hr on the USDCHF…??

I stayed out of the trade above even though the setup looked very promising. I can now reveal if I had entered, I would have lost that trade.

This is why I personally suggest trading with the longer term trend which is evident on the daily chart and then going down to lower TF’s to look for patterns that coincide with the larger picture.

Best,
Roni

There is something brewing on Eur/Usd. Confirmed by a 1h ZP a few hours ago. Let’s see if price manages to push up.

I’m also on this trade;
Usd/Nzd 4h

Currently super slow. After all it’s monday…

Best

Kasravi,

Does the above trade not result in a 1:1 or less risk reward ratio as the confirmation candle jolted up and then back down. So ultimately given the rules of the Z pattern the buy order will have to be placed at the break of that candle…

Nzd/Usd broke past confirmation candle and then shimmied back down, good time to enter… Im in

same question about NZD h4, it seems the risk is 1:1. do u still take this trade? considering the trend in bigger time frame is down.

Anyone seen this setup on the CADJPY 4hr chart, slim line Z… Your thoughts Kasravi…? Spiked down too far?

GBP/USD UPDATE

599GTO, pointed this trade out. Price on the sterling made a good leap and the position is well in the money by now.

Best

EUR/USD 1H ZP UPDATE

Yesterday near the London closing session, this superb ZP gave us an opportunity to seize todays upward movement. The position is currently doing well. However a retracement is imminent, so taking some money of this trade is well earned and justified.

Best

No the R:R wasn’t great at all. I was looking to get out on top of the small range box. However U.S open just crashed prices. This one is out.

Best

I would say about 23 pips is too far past my treshold. However Yen is showing signs of weakness across the board. Going long is not a bad idea, given there is a good opportunity.

Best

USD/CHF 4H ZP

ZPs left and right! A neat Z Pattern on this pair is currently pushing prices higher into our TP level.

Best

quick question … which should be last candle ?

Advice pls :slight_smile:

Also can you explain what’s the logic of this pattern from order flow point of view ? what makes this pattern successfuL?