The Z Pattern

I woke up to find that my EUR/CAD 1 Hr trade hit TP for +51 pips. Nice way to start the week.

Hector

Nice trading there Hector! A juicy R:R:d
E/J 1h fired off a nice ZP too. I still have a portion running short.

Best

I really like trading this method and so far it has been highly successful for me. I only started trading Z patterns since 01-October and I have 8 winners and 1 loser for a net +389 pips!

I’ve developed my routine where I can scan all 28 pairs on the 4 Hr and 6 Hr charts in only a few minutes 4 times per day. I also scan the 1 Hr charts a few times per day. So I don’t spend a whole lot of time looking at the screen. The rules are very easy and straightforward. I also like very much the “set and forget” approach.

Thank you for starting this thread and sharing the method. Best of luck to you and everyone else.

Hector

Interesting, I need to see it more closely here.

Nice Setup on the EUR/CAD 4 Hr. Good R/R.

Orders placed on EUR/CAD 4 hr as well. Keeping an eye out that it stays valid :51:

EUR/JPY 1H ZP REVIEW

The euro was surely rocking today! And apart from a crushing 170pip move on eur/cad. Which was triggered from a ZP (pointed out by a fellow trader here). E/J had a few words to say too. A ZP appeared later in the morning which dominated this pairs price action.

Classic TP was an easy hit on this setup. In addition, this setup came inline with the Pre-Pattern Breakout tactic. Which hinted that there is much more room to profit. And that’s what exactly happened.

Don’t let these easy opportunitites slip away folks!

Best

Took this 1hr GBP/AUD trade as I was about to go to bed. Hit TP, but in hind sight not the greatest R:R. But glad to see it work out :wink:

USD/CAD 1 Hr. The low spike at 09:00 was because of the Bank of Canada interest rate decision. Let’s see if the price comes back up or stays low.

Looking good. I think you got a counter ZP threatening your entry. Something to lookout for.

Best

That is an interesting ZP setting up in the opposite direction. I would not have noticed if you had not pointed it out. I’m going to shorten my SL by 20 pips to 1.1198 if the ZP forms and it starts going against me.

Thanks,
Hector

The ZP counter did not quite form, but it was looking like it would. I moved up my SL anyway. It looks like a more reasonable level based on those 3 candles. Let’s see how this one plays out.

Hector

EURJPY has broken a significant supply trendline as shown on first pic. Red line is VZ.

Second pic shows H4 Z pattern for a long. I’ve taken this, with the ultimate target being the VZ.

Risk reward on this deal is around 1:20.

Here’s a deal I took a few days ago. Don’t always get chance to post these!

EURUSD H8. It was a bumpy ride, but made it to classical TP.

Thank youuu!!!

I was wondering why nobody talked about this Setup!?

That’s the real deal guys. When you see that type of formation on the 8h on the fibre then you wanna ride it!

Best

Aud/Jpy 15m

Currently looking at this Setup. Something like that is brewing on the aussie too. I favour a quick crash on A/J and A/U.

Best

USD/JPY 30M

This setup could bare momentum to tip prices over.

Best

ZP just completed on USD/JPY 4 Hr chart.

im in this usd yen trade too ! it’s friday usually retracement day :slight_smile: … let’s see how it turns out

I’m also in the USD/CAD 1 Hr since yesterday. I would like to close both trades before the weekend. It would be nice to finish the week with 1 or 2 winners.