The5ers.com is it a legit company or a scam?

Hi,

The5ers have good reviews on the internet but I only see people happy that they paid their fee and got the “funded” account (that can easily be a white label virtual account).

I don’t see any reviews saying that they completed one or two targets and they got their first split of profits of real money. FTMO has a lot of those reviews with people saying they got their split.

Also most of their reviews sound very unprofessional like the one who posted it has zero trading knowledge.

I was researching to open an account with them and bumped into this.

There is only one thing I’m asking. Are there any profitable traders out there that opened an account with them and got paid after they made the profits? Please give a reply.

I’m not interested in opinions, only experience. So please skip this if you didn’t trade with them and got paid.

Thank you!

Hi YonatanDoron. You can probably ask members who have posted on this thread. They seem to have some experience with it.

the firm is legit, i have got funded account and they pay the profit share timely.

It’s not just The5ers but any other broker you’re gonna research about on net will have mixed reviews. Understanding you want to set up an account with a credible broker and research is a good start, but trust me, til the time you’ll not try one on your own, there’s no point discussing. Each trader will have a different experience.

Make sure that you never fall for deals that guarantee you success.

I have never tried a proprietary type of trading so I cannot be useful to this. Anybody can help him out on this?

I would just stick to FTMO personally. They pay out and you can get $400k USD funding. Wouldn’t worry about other prop firms until you get fully funded by them.

For example, Lambo Raul just got a $100k payout from them, they definitely pay out.

The5ers are great! you can fund up to 1.28M and register up to 3 account.
They are the only prop firm that really invest in free additional recourses for their traders

FTMO is gambling. You need 10% in a month.

The5ers are much better, only 6% in 6 months

10% a month isn’t impossible. In fact, it’s pretty easy. I’m fully funded. There is no target when you are funded.

Check for their reviews on FPA.

i know 2 people that trade with FTMO and have a solid trading rep and get paid out as stated. the5ers offer an easy task to complete and get funded but have herd they reject people after the initial completion of tasks

If there are negative reviews available online, there must be some problem with the broker. Why would you still want to go ahead with it?