The5ers | Funding Forex Traders & Growth Program | Q&A

Thanks - this is what I was asking. I was mistaken, then: they’re not really “funded” accounts - I’m slightly surprised you use the word “funded” so freely. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I think you misunderstood me; we are connected with LPs and dont work with brokers. They are funded accounts that are connected to our pool accounts

3 Likes

Thank you - I understand, now.

Didn’t mean to sound rude - and I know that your reputation in the industry is one of the very best.

2 Likes

You weren’t rude at all; I probably didn’t explain correctly. I am glad that everything is clear now. Thanks for the compliment.

Feel free to ask anything you want

2 Likes

:mag:In today’s trading room, we focus on strategies that truly work. We’re cutting through the noise to bring you actionable tactics for immediate results. From navigating market shifts to spotting prime opportunities, this guide is all about setting you up for success from Monday onwards.

High 5!

My turn to be confused!!

Your website says “The 5%ers is a private fund holding ownership of a forex trading account under a regulated broker.”

Who is the “regulated broker” referred to there, please?

:boom:Dede is one of The5er’s $100K High-Stakes funded traders. He got paid twice, for a total of $7,565.

His next mission is to reach 10% profit to scale his High-Stakes account to $125K.

We spoke with Dede about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the markets and our platform as a funded trader.

High 5!

Sorry, I missed your comment. Where did you see it? We work only with liquidities providers

1 Like

On your website! I pasted it in, above, directly from your website. It says “The 5%ers is a private fund holding ownership of a forex trading account under a regulated broker.”

Are you saying this isn’t so?

That’s what the people who pay for your service and send you money are being told.:woozy_face:

1 Like

We are working with liquidities providers that are all regulated; we do not work directly with brokers

When you say “funded” accounts, and your website says “holding ownership of a forex trading account under a regulated broker”, you can see that you’re not quite being honest with people, then, surely?!

Do you think maybe you should change all this wording (and quickly)??

1 Like

Can you send me the link to Where did you see it

LOL! You’ve changed it since yesterday. It now says “regulated liquidity providers” instead of “regulated brokers.”

As you know.

(You’d have looked much better saying “Thanks for this, a little mistake we just changed it.”)

2 Likes

Yep - a real shame, 5ers, especially given your good reputation.

You actually ended up looking rather shady, here, rather than open and honest and grateful, as you so easily could have chosen to, instead. Poor decision - and so unnecessarily, too!

“We have just changed it, thanks for pointing it out” sounds SO much better than “Can you send me the link”.

:unamused:

1 Like

I forwarded your question yesterday, so they probably updated it, but I didn’t know about it;

No need to rush to conclusions, and I am sorry for the confusion

Anyway, thanks for pointing this out; I hope it’s clearer now.

2 Likes

:mag:In today’s trading room, Victor delved into the powerful concept of Orderblocks and demonstrated how he has successfully integrated this strategy into his trading approach. Learn firsthand how Orderblocks can enhance market analysis and decision-making, allowing you to pinpoint entry and exit points with greater accuracy.

High 5!

:boom:Michael is one of The5er’s funded traders. He has two High-Stakes funded accounts: $125K and $150K. He was paid 3 times for a total of $27,128.

His next mission is to reach 10% to scale his High-Stakes accounts to $150K and $175K.

We spoke with Michael about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the markets and our platform as a funded trader.

High 5!

:boom:Tuyen is one of The5er’s $125K High-Stakes funded traders. He was paid 3 times for a total of $13,513.

His next mission is to reach 10% to scale his High-Stakes account to $150K.

We spoke with Tuyen about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the markets and our platform as a funded trader.

:point_right:Watch the interview

High 5!

:mag:In today’s trading room, we had an exciting session on Live Forex Trading, featuring GOLD, EURUSD, and USDJPY. Watch as our expert traders, Jonatan, Victor, and Alex, navigated these key markets in real time, sharing their strategies and insights.

:clock3:Every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8 AM EST.

High 5!