This Week's Question: If You Already Have All the Money You'll Ever Need, Will You Still Continue Trading?

I would Continue to trade and give a % of the profits to different charities and the rest to family

3 Likes

The simple answer is YES. I am passionate about trading. I learned maximum things from reading, practicing how to trade. Maximum insights I got from learning from the other experts, successful traders, millionaires, etc. that I cannot afford to stop & ruin at my peril. I live with my passions, not with money. Money will come & go… but passions will survive forever. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, I’ll continue trading. I really love the thrill lol

1 Like

Trading keeps me alive. My greatest regret is only discovering it on 2019.

4 Likes

I love trading… If i keep doing it when I was losing, I’m definitely keep doing it now and in the future… There’s money in there …

2 Likes

It’s kinda hard to stop entirely what puts you up there. One would always want to revisite those experiences that come with trading. Therefore, most of us would like to continue to trade. But I think it would not be as intense as before.

1 Like

I might not stress as much as I do now about making profits but I’ll surely continue trading. I can’t sit ideally and just like to keep working. I’ll separate a safe amount which I will need for basic things which you’ve mentioned and with my profits from trading, I can enjoy additional bliss like travelling the world or something. Okay! This was a hypothetical question. I should not be drifting into my dreams.

I think I probably would. It is important to keep your mind active and continuing to trade will certainly help.

Trading makes me happy, it doesn’t matter how much financially free I am, I’ll keep trading till I can’t no more.

1 Like

Wow! The aim is to make more money out of trading but there’s still an unending joy when you get your analysis right and win a trade (demo or real account). Answer is : Yes, I’ll keep trading.

1 Like

Mike Bellafiore:

“When you become a successful trader, this is not the end. There is no trader destination.”

Whilst it is all about the money, it is not really about the money at all. It is about you. Why do mountaineers always yearn for the next climb, the next opportunity to pitch one’s talents against the ever increasing challenge?

Trading is a personal challenge against an ever-changing opponent. The urge to improve, the desire to find the best trader that lies within you, that, I think, never fades…

2 Likes

Youre in what you know, and mire if you like meaning that tou live of that… So why change… You owner of tour TIME! no time to retire and no boss to fire you… And trade is in whole extension… Many markets. F you are prepared you can put your money in other assets and make your retirement account grow exponential. No matter the markets where are going

I would still continue…because I love to Trade
Even on those days when Trading don’t love me… :upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

If I were financially free trading would be my hobby Essentially, everything you buy in a store is trading money for the goods you want base on demand and supply I’d just do what I want. Everybody is familiar with the term “trading”. Most of us have traded in our everyday life, although we may not even know that we have done so. At babypips.com is the place where I started my Forex Trading education. it covers indicators, strategies, the language and a host of other vital information and using forex tester 5 for online forex trading should be a good start to put my head in the right place.
So yes I would still do trading because life is characterized by ability to get and use energy, reproduce and grow and, Money is a medium of exchange facilitating trade, and it is the principal measure of wealth.
Thanks

• Thomas

The monetary will have a value and it has never been static.
The current position that you hold on now may deem as your financial freedom, but, it can rapidly change in a short time if devaluated.

Another is that investor mentality will never let their asset dormant. let alone the liquid asset.
Will they (or us) ever stop then?
:slight_smile:

I would continue trading because life doesn’t stop when I stop trading.

no money amount…just Britney Spears as my wife

2 Likes

Trading is an adventure. Whether it’s crypto, forex, or commodities, trading is about the price of security versus the excitement. Even if I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life, I will continue trading.

I will continue trading for the sake of the next generation

I will still trade and even teach my children how to also trade