This Week's Question: If You Already Have All the Money You'll Ever Need, Will You Still Continue Trading?

I will continue trading but maybe not as much anymore. After all, trading is a good skill to have and to maintain.
When I’m financially free, I would persue more of my dreams and enjoy more of my hobbies. But your needs can change over time, maybe I want to help people in need and donate a large amount. Being still able to make that amount of money would be a good thing.

Nothing lasts, the world.
Life is just a journey.

Yes, I will trade even if I were financially stable because, trading would give me security.
It is another source of creating/making more money so as to secure a better future for my family.

Good question, probably yea but much more as a hobby

regardless of how wealthy I become, I have no intentions to retire.

People need something to keep them busy and socializing with others. Retirement is a big reason so many people end up with Alzheimers. For many people, work is their main reason for getting up in the morning, and then one day it just stops…

Trading, doing business, learning a language, exercise, gotta do something to stay healthy & sharp.

1 Like

Yes, I will. Because you can have more money due to trading.

It sounds enticing to not have to work if I do choose not to, however, I will still trade !

I think most of us are here for a thirst of money first and trading second. Unfortunately if we trade well and make profits then why ever stop. I mean just because you can be financially sorted for life, my brother’s may not be

1 Like

yes i will be stil trading

As long as I’m alive, financial obligation will keep coming, NOT trading is not an option.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha. When you get right down to it this is a tricky question.
This is like asking me if I win the powerball lottery of 258million if I would still buy lottery tickets going forward.

2 Likes

Definitely not :slight_smile:
I have family, friends, hobbies/passions to which I would like to allocate more free time. Sure I like to trade, but for me this is business - maybe someday a mean to more free time/life. If I would have all money I would ever need, I don’t see the motivation for trading. I can satisfy my need for intellectual challenge in other areas. The same goes for competitiveness and need to achieve. I would not feel satisfaction from placing a successful trade, as the result from such trade would have no value added.

1 Like

I would still trade; I love to travel

Yes I would to make sure my deceased daughter foundation has enough money to help others

1 Like

I love how specific this is!

I did read that at the height of COVID, you could rent an entire movie theater out for less than $100! Or maybe it was a little more than that, I can’t remember.

Ah, yes definitely living life that way!

1 Like

I would still trade but not to the level that it would take up all my time. That way I would be able to leave my kids enough to get themselves off to a great start in life without financing things like cars or their homes.