This Week's Question: If You Could Have ANY Superpower You Want, What Would It Be?

Everyone’s entitled to their opinions, and you do have a point. However, invincibility is the only super power needed to change the world. If I were to choose teleportation, it’ll come with limitations on the lives one can impact. In like manner, the power to fly or become invisible at will is another limitation. The choice of the super power chosen out of all available options, reflects the intent on what one wishes to use it for. Their own selfishness desires, or for the gain of themselves and others.

2 Likes

“Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely”

The very last person in the world who should be given power - is the one who craves it !

2 Likes

So if you craved a gun, does that mean you crave it because you have the desire and intention to kill? Or is it you crave the gun because you see its usage as an enabling power to protect yourself and those you love?

Not everyone has the desire to corrupt the power they crave once they’ve obtained it.

3 Likes

We don’t call ourselves super villains anymore. We’re just people trying to have fun at others’ expense. Much like your beloved favourite comedians.

Wouldn’t you ultimately be using a gun to kill a bad guy, in order to save your loved ones?

I mean, you ain’t using a gun to bake bread.

4 Likes

Transmutation of all matter, then I would call myself The Master. Finally be rid of that pesky Doctor, and I would wreak my revenge on Gallifrey, he he he

The Ever Tardis Travelling VIPER

4 Likes

An Indispensable kill of self defense means you didn’t desire to use lethal force. Additionally, you were left with no other option.

2 Likes

BUT you desired defending a loved one. If your arch nemesis insists on attacking and you prepared in advance by carrying a gun, killing may not be desired but it is inherent with defending a loved one from a fatal attack.

Unless, of course you have a utility belt with smoke bombs, and you’re trained in the art of vanishing—in which case you can simply sneak out.

1 Like

I would love to give Everyone the Super power of Critical Thinking - Not to be confused for one moment with that horrendous “Critical Theory” as pumped out to contaminate the brains of the Naive, Gullible, Idealists and Children by those who would have been in a less “equitable” age, burned at the stake as heretics or treasoners but are now rewarded with patronage as “visionaries”, “Journalists”, “Activists” or "influencers ".

2 Likes

That is going to be one helluva Smoke House ! - What is it ? 12 feet by 18 Feet ?

When you and your mates disappear - don’t you think the missus will be able to work out that you’ve gone to the Man-shed ? [ I do suspect she might already have noticed “Something going on” - or have you sent her to her Mothers “for a few days” ? ]

want - One ! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. I’m the boss!!

By the way, there will be tshirts.

2 Likes

You can also use a flame and ignition fluid. Works well on Freddy, and Jason when they enter your nightmares.

2 Likes

There’s only one way to truly kill Freddy…

However, I can’t say anything about Jason. I have to admit I’ve never gotten into Jason…not sure why.

You must lure Jason to the water whence he died, have a belly dancer put him in a trance, then he’ll fall into the lake. Pour the ignition fluid and set it ablaze; sit back and toast some marshmallows while the voice from MK announces “Fatality”.

1 Like

Daaaaaaaamn. You cold as ice!!

“Finish him!”
Hahahaha

But who would you be more scared of? Jason or Freddy?
I’m not sure which is worse. Freddy will torment you for a long time before he kills you.

1 Like

Definitely more concerned about Freddy because he can be the cause of you not waking up. lol

1 Like

To double anything.

Food etc to feed the world
Money of course
and my wife so I can have a threesome but with 2 of her haha

2 Likes

If I could posess a Super Power…it would be the ability to Rewind Choice.
Long Position turned South…no problem!
Rewind choice…now I’m Short!
Lol with my position and in braincells… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

First of all- genuis.

Second of all- it’s great because it’s technically not cheating

Third of all- why stop at 2??

2 Likes

Making every dream of mine come through…
That includes,self development, becoming a billionaire
by time traveling, opening my dream Restaurant…
Giving job opportunities, making every sad soul around me rejoice.

2 Likes

PATIENTCE :the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

First thing that popped into my mind

3 Likes