This Week's Question: If You Could Have ANY Superpower You Want, What Would It Be?

So, your super power is to be a mix of Willy Wonka, Nelson Mandela, Jeff Bezos, Mario Batali, and Marty McFly?

1 Like

time travel to confirm whether religious texts were true or false

1 Like

Sounds dreadful to me ! - Two lots of nagging, two lots of “Headaches” ! - two lots of “Can you just’s”

Anyhow - so when they decide to divorce you - will they both have to agree ? ( unilely consensus) - or will they both get a divorce each ?

And will you have to pay 2 lots of alimony ? or will they have to survive on half each ?
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If I have any superpower, I would like to be like a god and control the currency market. I think this would be a great power to have because I like money and watching it make it change the world would be fascinating.

1 Like

Not sure I could handle more than two…

1 Like

Bet you are fun at parties :wink:

2 Likes

Stop stepping on my dream!

2 Likes

Would you like to be able to time travel so you can place those trades and be a billionaire

1 Like

Would you like to be able to time travel so you can place those trades and be a billionaire

1 Like

If I had a utility belt, it would have a pocket for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and a seperate leak-proof pocket for a small juice box.

After rescuing everyone from a
burning building, I’d go to the rooftop, and I’d sit there with soot on my face, relax for a few minutes, and enjoy my snack in peace.

I already can, I just choose not to because I don’t want the responsibility.

Just kidding. I’d love to have that power. I’d take out the biggest loans possible and dump it into shorting EUR/USD and oil just before the pandemic.

I watched this. Oh man, what a cool build.

1 Like

That’s a good one!

1 Like

You obviously havent thought this one through. What if you dreamt you were living in medieval times and because the king didnt take kindly to your criticism you were just five minutes away from having your head chopped off? In the dream I mean. Or you were being chased by a hungry lion which caught up with you? Would you want those dreams to come true too? lol.

That aside though I would just want the ability to make one wish come true. I would use that opportunity to wish for ten more wishes. The next wish would be that every time I got to the last wish I would automatically get ten more without having to ask.

1 Like

I think these are dreams @QueenOrah345 actual wants. Haha!

As you wish, but you can’t bring back the dead! Haha

Hopefully, you don’t end up in one of those scenarios that every time you make a wish it costs you something unexpected.

I was once lost on a desert island with two of my best friends. We found a lamp on the beach and rubbed it. A genie popped out telling us he was the genie in the bottle, and we all had one wish.

I went first. I wished I were back at home with my family. Whoosh. I was back home.

Then my other friend phoned and said he wished for the same, and whoosh - he was back home.

Then suddenly both me and my friend were back on the desert island with the other mate. We were about to complain to the genie. When we asked our other friend if he knew why we were back on the island, he said that he missed us so much he asked the genie to bring his mates back.

3 Likes

Time dilation. There is so much to do, and yet so little time to do it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like