This Week's Question: What are Some of Your Financial Goals for 2023?

I’ve asked something related to this question back in 2021: What are You Currently Doing to Achieve Financial Freedom? but this time it’s a little more short-term.

Do you have financial goals you’re trying to realistically reach this year?

Maybe it’s to have enough savings for an emergency fund or downpayment for a house. Maybe it’s to set aside a certain amount of money for your trading account. Maybe it’s to find multiple sources of income – anything that is related to money goals that you’re trying to achieve in the next 11 months!

4 Likes

Being active on Babypips is not equivalent to financial growth, but to join here as a novice and never come back, it casts doubt. Yet, I have no idea what his circumstances are.

This site is a great resource, if not for knowledge, at least for camaraderie.

Starting this kind of venture is not easy, but it does require persistence.

As for me, I don’t have any specific financial goals. My goals are based around trading results.

1 Like

This is probably not necessarily just about trading, but my goal this year is to finally have an actual emergency fund and savings! :blush: Even with the wedding and our usual expenses, I want to finally start building my emergency fund just so we already have one once we get married. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Become a millionaire via forex… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

This year, I want to be successful at being funded with a prop firm. I’ve been doing free challenges (2) so far and didn’t make it. I keep studying and refining my strategy

1 Like