This Week's Question: What is One Trait You Have That Makes You a Good Trader?

For this week’s topic, it is time for be proud of what you got! Tell us – what is it that one trait you know you possess that makes (or will make) you a good trader?

6 Likes

I’m good at planning and reviewing processes (Worked in Engineering Commissioning).

I’ve planned my rules, journals, algorithm, check sheets and trading times.

I don’t believe I’ll always be profitable, but I believe I will be able to identify improvements when I am not though data rather than panic… I hope!

1 Like

Religiously keeping track of your trades is a skill not many traders have! This is great!

2 Likes

Simply follow my trading plan!

1 Like

Wanting to learn.

3 Likes

Not giving up is my postive trait. I’ve committed myself to learning and try to upgrade my skills everyday.

5 Likes

you could have an IQ of a genius ,all the technical and fundamental knowledge, it would count for nothing without PATIENCE and self discipline

9 Likes

A consuming passion and persistence for perfection in trading principles…

5 Likes

Patience

5 Likes

Patience and I love analysis

2 Likes

The ability to follow the plan, unemotionally.

4 Likes

read manga :joy: :joy:, when i read manga i dont care too much about my trades,so this way i stick to plan

3 Likes

If we have to choose one of many traits, then we say it’s persistence.

2 Likes

HI!
I’m resilient and results driven with a knack to learn new things. New knowledge excites me. Well, Ha! Ha! Ha! The opposite is also true.

Risk taker

I love to analyze things, Sometimes I may even overanalyze, I am a strategist as well.

Ride punches.

Self-discipline

Ensuring EVERY trade is a good trade.