This Week's Question: What's the Best Financial Advice You've Ever Received?

How is that a financial advise?

Never risk what you can`t afford to lose.

2 Likes

save your money…don’t spend all

2 Likes

how do i do this? is it about calculating what i make and living below that or is it being as simplistic as possible? honestly both sound really difficult to me because there’s so much competing for my attention these days that i find myself surrounded by stuff that i don’t even mean to buy.

No matter how much money you earn, it can be “not enough”. Picture all the broke celebrities and lottery winners. If you always buy the nicest house you can afford, the nicest car, the best lifestyle and things, etc. you’ll find that you’re always stretching your money as far as it can go. That’s bad, no matter what your income level is. Whether you make $50k a year or $250k a year, your budget can be tight.

When your budget is tight then you’re not in a good position to react to an emergency, or an unexpected expense. You’ll find yourself limited in what you can do because you’ve spent all your money paying on loans for all your awesome stuff. Even worse, if a major expense pops up, like a serious illness or legal fees, you can quickly find yourself in a situation where you’re worried about losing your house or car. No one should have to live under constant anxiety like that.

Living beneath your means means NOT always buying the best you can afford. Maybe you can afford a $1 million dollar house, but instead you buy one for 250k that still meets your needs. Maybe instead of a brand new car payment, you save up and buy a decent used car for cash. Maybe that $50 pair of jeans from AE will work just as well as the $100 pair at the other store. Basically, just because you can buy expensive things doesn’t mean you should. If you intentionally live a smaller life than you’re capable of, then you’ll find it to be an easy, happy life, rather than a stressed, stretched life.

Cheers!

Buy low, sell high! :wink:

other then that the best way Ive made money is using a trusted FX Signal provider. Happy to share who I use with those who are interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Never go shopping when you’re hungry!
You end up with loads of junk/comfort food that you won’t eat over the week.

1 Like

I bet you are…

Never borrow money from banks!

Save money

Pay yourself first!

anything possible life in general and relating to the markets take the last year

The best advice I ever have is from Linda Raschke: All you need is one pattern to make a living It took me about two years to find out and make sure that the pattern I got is really the one pattern. And now, I am happy with it. All you need to do is search yourself the pattern and test it.

1 Like

My dad’s advice when I was in college, “Show up on time and don’t drive drunk.”

Oh wait, different story.

But still his advice. Financial though.

He was raised in the wilderness of Canada by homesteading parents who were, shall we say, less than financially astute.

They cleared the land, watched their crops fail. Rinse and repeat.

Moved to a different area. Did the same thing.

He told stories of he and his older brothers going with the Indians and catching fish in the creeks. And if it hadn’t been for that they’d have starved.

They eventually moved to California to survive.

He later built a business and became financially successful. Upper middle class, comfortable house and lifestyle.

He said often, “I never cared about being really rich I just never wanted to be poor again.”

My Husband and I started out trying to prove you didn’t need money you could live on love alone.

I had one business fail when the economy collapsed. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Invest in mutual funds

1 Like

Don’t trust Traditional Ecosystem, Invest of your Money on Crypto Currency (No Just Bitcoin)
And Learn how to make money, and don’t listen to people who say “Money is not important”

1 Like

bet on the dog that didn’t go pee before the race.

1 Like

Dont rely on earning find something that can generate income and give you financial freedom

Don’t trust Traditional Ecosystem, Invest of your Money on Crypto Currency (No Just Bitcoin)
And Learn how to make money, and don’t listen to people who say “Money is not important”

I have not received it