Trade Interceptor

Worked great! Thank you

I contacted ForexSolutions and they refuse to “confirm or deny” any relationship with TI. So, I tried MB Trading, which I like but they too do not mention any affiliation with TI on the website. I am waiting to trade with MBT on TI.

So, are we talking a matter of weeks, months or years here? The response I expect is “can not confirm or deny”. :17:

If a partnership is not immanent, TI should not be announcing these options on your website. I realize you want to generate interest, and it works, but it also generates frustration which may cost you more clients than it generates.

I trade with fxsol. They I think sponsor TI but have limitations as far as trading. You cant trade off TI as of the last time I checked. That was quite a while ago things might be different now. I am glad to see TI on these forums though as I have used them quite a bit. Maybe they can compile a list of partners they currently have setup to trade with?

Would you mind saying what rules you may have unintentionally broken? I don’t want to make the same mistake.

Hi i want to give everybody some answers regarding TI broker partner .
At the moment Available for live trading ( and you can see this clearly when you request a demo account inside Ti) are :
FXCM
DUKASCOPY
SWISSQUOTE.

Also available on TI as INFORMATION FEED ONLY are :
MBT , FXSOL , GFT. We have with all 3 of them proper contract in place and this is why we have announced
on our site when the info feed was released . Honestly the integration went slower than what we expected and this has created confusion in the user base.

The plan to integrate them via API these broker is still present and in the first semester 2012 we will release
MBT and GFT for sure .
FXSOL we are not sure as you can see from their answers they still have to make up their mind.

As the demand for Broker integration is really high we are developing an integration trough MT4 servers that will permit us to connect to broker more easily . ( as we do not have to do a custum integration each time) .

We expect MT4 integration to be operational in Q1 2012 and i really hope this to be in the middle of the quarter. With this integration in place we will start to add broker one by one . So any new broker announcement wil be ONLY for broker that are supported both on info and on trading.
As side effect of this integration MBT GFT AND FXSOL, which all of them have MT4 server, will be the first brokers to be integrated and released.
So in 2012 the list of broker will expand greatly . At the moment i can say that we already have an agreement in place with FOREX.com but many other will follow as we will sign contract with many if not all the big ones.

Darin our custumer support manager will follow up with any other questions you might have, but i wanted to write this personally as we are an open company and we lissen very closely to our client base.
Rodolfo Festa Bianchet CEO Tradeinterceptor

Darin - that’s great. Works very nicely now. You’ve got a great product and keep up the same high level of customer service. Happy New Year!

What do you mean “you cant trade off…”?

Do you mean “trade from charts?”

I provided our support e-mail with the “at” symbol and this was wrong and also provided our website for more resources which was also wrong. I admit it was a rookie mistake.
I really don’t bother about the rules here coined by the ops- for example when you are permitted to post or not to post something or links etc depending on your rank, scores, points, thanks said, level, posts made etc etc. I do care only about our TradeInterceptor users.
However I will need to follow rules or overcoming them in order to be able to stay here and be helpful

yes I ment you cant place a trade from the charts with fxsol. Witch sucks

OK, I have become extremely disenchanted with Trade Interceptor.

First, in the weeks since I posted the concern about platform settings (above) I still have not been able to contact TI customer support. Second,

They insist on using Skype but they are never logged on and never respond to SMS.

Third, the platform opens in countless windows which are impossible to juggle from a practical standpoint. When you cross from one window to another you loose your place and can really take a hit while confused if you are trading short time frames. IT, if you are listening; Make this platform open in a single window that can manage multiple windows in the same way MT4 does.

Fourth, TI still only has one US broker and its one I simply will not use. They say MBTrading and FXSolutions is coming but I cant wait forever.

Sorry, TI. Your platform was a great idea but too risky.

hello Just let me address some of your concern as i am not happy that we have a not happy user : our support is open in european hour and if you try to contact us by skype in other hours it is normal that you cannot receive an answer and honestly i do not understand what you mean by responding by sms as we do not have a mobile number. if you send an email to support they will definitively answer , as i am following personally each support email that arrive and we answer to everybody timely .There are many appraisal on the level of our support ( which is given to all user including free users) .
"Extremely handy when away from your main computer .Backed up by excellent support team
Well done !!! " this for example is an appraisal from a iphone user.
Unfortunately i cannot post link but go to appcomment site, digit tradeinterceptor and you can find many many more from all over the world.
[B]As a suggestion to solve your problem contact us via email and schedule a skype call will be happy to assist you.[/B]
Regarding the countless window , i can understand that if you are used to Mt4 container at the beginning is going to be a little difficult to deal with a window based software , but is just a matter of practise and you can organize you screen as you want ( 1 2 3 , many windows) save as a template and it will work as container . Also you have a menu that automaticcaly tile the window like in MT4 to make your life easier and if you are using more that one monitor a window based software is more powerful that a container one .
We are not going to change our philosophy and copy Mt4 or any other container based software on the current desktop application , also because a new desktop will arrive in 2012, which will give the best of both world.
Regarding brokers connection . I agree there are still not a lot of broker on Ti but this will change soon as we should roll out a Ti mt4 connection that will permit to connect to more broker easily . ( the ones that would like to join a competitive Multibroker enviroment …)
Regarding Fxsol , they are not giving technical means to connect ( via api) and have not make up finally their mind if they want to be present with trading or not. When we will have Mt4 connection if they decide not to join then we will remove them from our partner list. ( there are a lot of brokers in the world) On MBt you are correct we are late on schedule but this is because we are putting a lot of resources in other priority ( MT4 connection). Hovewer MBT will be connected during 2012 as it is agreed between us and MBT.
Finally i do not understand the risky part, we have hundreds of trader trading daily on our 3 connected broker FXCM ,DUKA And Swissquote and they are not experiencing any risk.
[B]I Think that as an indipendent company that lives only on the rebates ( we do not get paid by broker) that live trader make us earn , and service more than 50.000 free user , we are not doing so bad . [/B][B]We have without doubt the best mobile and tablet technology in the world : [/B][B]In the last aite group report : (active trader market report : changing current rising tide ), that compared many IOS and android application from the top brokers and technology provider in the world Trade interceptor ranked first in both IOS and Android platform . Their ranking was based on the % of 4 and 5 star received and on the net promote score ( and index that subtract from five star rating , know as promoter , the 1 and 2 and 3 star which are know as dectractor , 4 star are consider neutral). As a ceo i am really glad that my company is beating these big monsters…[/B]
i understand your frustration of not seing thing moving at the speed you would like to and i have the same frustration too, at times. The goal of my company is to build the best retail forex platform of the world , and we will succeded because we are an innovative company and very passionate about what we do , but as you might know “rome was not built in a day”.
Best regards
Rodolfo Festa Bianchet Ceo of Riflexo producer of Tradeinterceptor

By far the Best forex app in the market. The support is amazing as well. They get back to you within minutes. Literally!
Again not reached the limit of messages to post link but comes from appcomments site a review by an UK user of 5 march.

Best Regards
Rodolfo Festa Bianchet Ceo Riflexo

The platform is awesome, both the desktop and Android (the mobile is the best I could find at the google market), great tools, nice and easy charting (I don’t use many indicators, most of all S/R levels), but really unreliable, connection is worse than everything - I cant connect for more than an hour, thanks God I am using only demo to get used to the interface and still don’t rely on that poor connection for real trading (which will not happen no matter how really good is the platform). Sorry guys, you have made it really well, I haven’t tried many platforms, but TradeInterceptor is my favorite and most comfortable for my trading. No matter of this I will never trade on it.
The site is unavailable for me, but when I get a proxy I can reach it, so that is one more reason I will never trade on that great platform

Hi,
The app requires constant real-time connection. Browsers for examples do not utilize internet connection that way.
So if app is disconnecting it is a problem of your connectivity (Wi-Fi or 3G) to our servers and the app itself is not to blame.
Very few other Forex apps have such intensive real-time connection so they might not lose connection in that same situation when TI does. If you are in a cave you certainly won’t blame the app for lost connection right, but this is because you do not expect to have internet connection there. The same situation above ground- there [B]must[/B] be a reason for connection loss and it is in the provider of the internet or the availability of our servers to your internet provider. The app just depends on stable internet connection and bandwidth.

Apart of that we thank you for the honest report and appraisal.

Darin,
TradeInterceptor Support

May be it is the provider and servers problem, looks most like that… Or overloaded servers and some filtering of the demos - that should be actually good for the real money traders, because a good and free platform should be pretty loaded with users.
That stuff for the real time data - I can compare it only with Metatrader, I work most on that one - I feel the difference, I think the Metatrader data is zipped or interpolated some way, the tick volume for old periods looks like random, TradeInterceptor volume data is much more acurate, that was the exact reason for me to look for other platform than the Metatrader and found a very good one at TradeInterceptor. Other thing, not that important, but useful and timesaving - the possibility of changing the time zone in TradeInterceptor - that is something I really missed in Metatrader, helps a lot for automatic draw of pivot points dependable on the different sessions.
Anyway, TradeInterceptor is a great platform, I can not change my mind on that

Yep, mainly server availability, not even overload. Our demo server and its database is so much optimized that it can still handle a lot more demo users without problem. Live users are on different servers since the broker feeds are real server feeds.
So no need for filtering or some kind of prioritization on live users over demo users.
The mobile TI platform is going to be optimized further (with upcoming updates) for even better and more intuitive user interaction regarding charting and trading on the screen.
Nice to see you prefer TI over MT4, as you said , you are not going to change your mind on that :wink:

All the best,
Darin

I trade with fxsol. They I think sponsor TI but have limitations as far as trading. You cant trade off TI as of the last time I checked. That was quite a while ago things might be different now. I am glad to see TI on these forums though as I have used them quite a bit. Maybe they can compile a list of partners they currently have setup to trade with?

Hello,
FXsol is no longer a partner broker as they have not agreed to connect trading, and from June we will release 9
new brokers one after another. Which brokers are available for trading you can see in the application itself when you go to create a demo account. The list of brokers there is the actual list of those which are ready for demo and live trading. The broker feed list is bigger but some of these brokers are only as information feeds yet.

I have tried opening an account with fxcm through trade interceptor, I have sent numerous emails they haven,t replied. very annoyingat this stage.

Hello,
Please send again an e-mail to support{at}tradeinterceptor.com or accounts{at}tradeinterceptor.com so we can match and identify you in our inbox. Please note that sometimes our accounts departments needs more than 24h to reply because of the numerous requests and other e-mails we receive every day. We strive to reply as fast as we can, most of the time within a few hours or within the same day. Also last week we had THU and FRI being Holiday days in our country.
I will be looking forward to see your e-mail.

Darin
Customer Support
TradeInterceptor