Trade Interceptor

Hi Darin,

When I click on EURUSD, for example, I am presented with a chart.
At the bottom of the chart on the left hand side there are 3 buttons.
The first button is highlighted red. It displays the Info, crosshair, a square, chart forma, multiple window and indicators icon.
The second button has a magnet, Tools List and Tools icon
The third has Templates (Turtle, Donchian, Trend, Basic and Bollinger), Link and Multiple windows icon.
The Tools list has various options under Lines, Regressions, Fibonnaci, Gann, Objects, Elliot Markers and Others.

Pattern recognition does not appear within the Tools list or templates.
Sorry for the lengthy response, just wanted to illustrate what options are available to me as I navigate through the app.

:slight_smile: “Indicators” icon is what you need (in the first “button” as you call it).
There are all the 70+ indicators including “Pattern Recognition”.
It might not be intuitive to look for it among the indicators, but developers put it there.
When you load the indicator, then go to its settings by tapping on it, so you can turn off “visible” for all candle patterns but the “bullish engulfing”.

Hi Darin,

Mate thanks a lot. I feel slightly embarrased:15: that I didnt click on the “+” button when I previously went into “Indicators”. Really appreciate the assistance. I have it working now.

Thanks

You’re welcome ! :slight_smile:
Make sure you take a look at the help file located in More> Help in order to learn the advanced features which might be most helpful to you. The help file with newest features is updated but not yet published (to replace the current one), maybe in the following days.

All the best,
Darin

Hi,

How to make my Support/Resistance lines permanent?
When I draw some, switch to another instrument, draw again, then exit the application and restart it, all apart from the last instrument are gone. Really irritating.

Fil

Hi Fil, could you send some screen shots to our support e-mail. I need to take a look at what chart. If you did all these studies in the same chart window, they must be saved, If for example you did a S/R line in one chart and in the same chart window you changed the currency and did another study and then close the application, it will keep the last opened currency on that chart and all its settings. So unfortunately the studies and settings on all charts you switched to , are not saved, only shose charts that remain before you close the application. We will look to make this possible as there are other users requesting for it. What I can recommend for now is to have a chart for any pair you analyse so that all these charts are part of the template, say 5 charts or 8 charts or 10 charts etc. Of course some of them might be minimized so you could have only those you want now shown on screen. This is what I do as a way to avoid losing my studies on various currency charts. If I have many other instruments analyzed I would save them in another template.

You may suggest this in the feedback forum of tradeinterceptor accessible from our main webpage.

Hope this helps. Let me know what you think

Hi,

This explains a lot.
You simply do not support the feature I was hoping for, but good to know others miss it too :slight_smile:
I can’t open too many windows as my RAM is not sufficient and PC slows down too much, so supporting this feature would help enormously.

Thanks for the templates idea, maybe this will help a bit in the meantime.

Silly question… Where is the aforementioned feedback forum?
All I can find on your webpage is email address. No forum links. Am I missing something?

FIl.

Hi Fil,

The feedback forum is on the left hand side of the main webpage as a tab “Feedback” (vertically aligned on the left side of the screen). I can’t yet post link’s here as I will be banned :wink:

BR,
Darin

Thanks, got it.
You really need to move it to the main menu! I have a huge screen, I would have never ever noticed it if not you lol

Fil.

:slight_smile: You mean to move it on the main menu on top of the web page?
I will raise that idea. Anyway the site will be updated soon so we will see how that visibility will be improved. The feedback area is accessible from the mobile platforms as well, in their section “More”

Darin

Trade Interceptor is an interesting concept as the platform allows investors to trade with several forex brokers simultaneously, from a single interface. Traders …

I downloaded the windows desktop version and wanting to use the “trader’s gym”. Received a SMS text with my activation code. Tried to login but could not connect to server. Don’t know where I input my activated code. Anyone else have this problem?

I just found your website through google and read a blog on trade interceptor…I recently updated the trade interceptor app and now i got thinktrader app. I Realised the current app dont have tradegym simulation option…I am curious if you have the older veraion of trade interceptor for Android…As i dont have any computer i really need the old trade interceptor to simulate tradea

I would truly appreciate your help

Thanking you

Regards

Suresh thapa

Sydney