Trade set ups chat!

Currently got a buy position in gbpusd at the moment, hoping to get a small profit on it soon.

1 Like

EURCHF

This is exactly why I don’t trade begin trading until after the new trend has established, it looks as though the big boys are hunting although I don’t believe it’s sustainable. I think this will end up being a classic takeout and catch a lot of traders out. If it’s not then I will be ready to trade the downward momentum but right now my suspicions are that price will return to above 1.08380 in due time.

1 Like

I would tend to agree with this sentiment, I am looking for EURCHF to break above 1.08629 level and retest to go long on this pair/

1 Like

Its showing true to your analysis currently, is there a certain thing you are looking for to create your sell entry?

1 Like

I think long term down too

1 Like

Excellent mark up chart just watching for now not touching GBP pairs

1 Like

All we can do is trade what we see right!

1 Like

Yes I look for consistent lower lows and lower highs, this way you miss some of the move but you lessen the risk generally in my experience.

Same I can’t see the bear hanginging in much longer

1 Like

WOW that thread is getting more and more interesting. :+1:

1 Like

GBPUSD
Last week I established that this pair was going to reverse and I was waiting for more clear signs of an entry. 1.29800 is an important level psychologically and shows the neckline of a debatable double top, the election news forced the larger unsustainable high and a break of 1.29800 should see a significant move down. Observe price action surrounding this level.

3 Likes

Been bouncing around 1.298 all day, just don’t know when to dive in…

2 Likes

EURCHF

This pair is currently headed for an all time low price which is fantastic news for those swing traders among us. I for one will be looking for slowing momentum and average changes in long term fundamental data for a low risk long term buy in this pair. This opportunity may begin to present itself over the next few weeks but it is not one to be missed. Last week I really couldn’t see this pair falling further but it continued to despite popular belief. Eyes open now for reversals and a very long term buy.

1 Like

Thankyou buddy

Was looking at this pair earlier, but very rarely trade it

1 Like

Given how close we are to 31st January, I expect consistent uncertainty until then and then a break of of the 1.29800 level.

3 Likes

thanks for this, will keep an eye on it

1 Like

yes i am long on gold at the moment.

1 Like

where do you pull your data for analysis from mate?

yeah still not moved much

1 Like