Trade set ups chat!

Hoping to see this jump next week. Looking for buys, looks like we’ve hit bottom

1 Like

Cheers bud going to be taking a look at eurchf probably Monday or Tuesday.

1 Like

Youre welcome and youve earned and continuing to earn it as i`m seeing.

1 Like

Will be watching this pair this week but not sure it will get to where I want it till the week after.

1 Like

GBPUSD

A Retest of last weeks levels underway with greater momentum, observe closely for breakouts. If it doesn’t occur this time then we will see a consolidated range between 1.29800 and 1.31060 and will look for opportunities to trade the retracment after the break of either level. My bias is still to the downside but we will see!

1 Like

Potentially buddy, forex always suprises me

Yea big gains to be had for the long term

I think so now it’s in the mid lower range

Slowly slowly

Made a killing on gold last week

No problem

Are you looking at any other times frames when formulating your strategy/thoughts on where this goes?

1 Like

EURCHF

We are seeing some resistance in price at the mid point of the bottom range atm which is no indication of a reversal as of yet but maybe a psychological factor for buyers to start taking over. Price may continue to plummet yet but with a small enough trade size and large enough bank traders may want to think about scaling in some positions soon when price action confirms a trend reversal. It’s possible that price could remain in this range for months although I don’t think it has that level of sustainability as the fundamental factors surrounding the price getting here were not long lived.

Yes daily to asses trend, 4 hourly and hourly to asses entry base on candlestick behaviour surrounding s and R

1 Like

It tried to make a move up today but fell back down again soon after - frustrating!

1 Like

Think this ones still going down for a little while first

1 Like

good stuff here mate.good analysis as per usual!!

1 Like

Still dropping steadily caught 50 pips cheers

2 Likes

Make the most of small long term positions and wait for sure breakout opportunity short term

Could be here for mo the so get the lowest price you can or wait for confirmation of reversal

1 Like