Trading books recommendation

When you read books, you learn how to make smart choices and not just spend money at random. Everyone in this world needs to keep learning. Whether you have a trade or not, you need to keep your skills sharp. By reading books and papers, it’s easy to get a clear picture of what trading is all about. Then, you can practice a lot to get better. Here are the best suggestions we can make. No matter how much you know about selling or how new you are, you will love these books. I have read or am reading all of these books.

1. The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham
  2. Stock Market For The Common Man - Sandeep Yadav
  3. Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas
  4. The Psychology of Money - Morgan Housel
  5. How to Make Money in Intraday Trading - Ashwani Gujaral

I hope you would like this.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the list. Actually, I don’t read books but I am willing to read. I hope I can make some advancement after reading these books.

1 Like

that’s interesting! Let’s talk about ourselves. So, what do you all do for a living?

1 Like

To be honest, I’m not really into using books to learn trading skills.
I was curious about others opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughts on the value of books in trading education. Although I appreciate your perspective, I gotta disagree that books are not useful for trading. In my view, books can be a great tool for traders to learn about the markets, trading strategies, risk management, and other important aspects of trading. But, I do agree that practical experience, discipline, and continuous learning from various sources are also important for success in trading. Anyway, thanks for recommending Assetsfx as a good broker for all types of traders. They have a user-friendly platform and provide a wide range of trading tools and educational resources that can help traders improve their skills.

As I mentioned to @robinroy I gotta disagree that books are not useful for trading. In my view, books can be a great tool for traders to learn about the markets, trading strategies, risk management, and other important aspects of trading. But, I do agree that practical experience, discipline, and continuous learning from various sources are also important for success in trading.

Sorry, what do you mean you’re not into books? Are they less available near you?

Actually, I don’t read books that much but I heard much about “The New Market Wizards” by Jack D. Schwager. You can read this book if you want.

1 Like

You can read this book- “Market Wizards” by Jack D. Schwager. I read half of this book and stopped because reading books is annoying to me.

First I want to share my own experience.
You will learn much on demo accounts, not books and papers.
Then I will suggest “Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude” by Douglas.
The name is really attractive so the content is! Finally try to apply everything on your demo accounts mate :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t actually read any book but whenever I need to know something, I search it on Google and Youtube. This is how I flourish my knowledge.

Like I said before “It’s a timeless read that offers valuable insights into the world of trading and investing”. beginner or pro; who cares? it’s about insights so, if you think you need it, just go for it bro :wink: :fire:

1 Like

Oh I can say my god is YouTube. :grin:
A great source for starting and leering basics for everything. I couldn’t say more how I like that and I watch its tutorials.

What I really wanted to prove was that you can’t become a trader by reading books; you can learn things theoretically but not practically. Books won’t make you a trader; you must learn it firsthand.

Indeed YouTube is a very reliable source for learning all sort of stuff. You know what else is useful? pipsology school :wink:

Well, both theory and experience are essential when you decide to work on forex.

That’s for another category Oscar. Here You can introduce yourself in a new topic and ask others to do the same. :wink:

Im not a book person. what else do you suggest?

‘’Reminiscences of a Stock Operator’’- I read this book and I think this book can help you earn some knowledge.

Well, it’s a cliché but first of all pipsology school is the best and beside that YouTube is another valuable source of education.

1 Like