Trading books recommendation

Cliche? No No. Pipsology is a golden source of education.

1 Like

ive already started pipsology but about youtube, give me some suggestions plz

You know my name is Oscar, and although I havenā€™t been around here long, I donā€™t have much to say because Iā€™m not a very skilled trader. Do you think I should change categories because of this information? :)) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I wholeheartedly concur. If you can find experts who train you with useful information and talk simply from the beginning, youtube is a terrific source of knowledge.

1 Like

Nah, neither do I. I love books, but I canā€™t learn by self-studying; I need someone to explain things to me.

2 Likes

i recommend the Incerto series of (five!) books by Nassim Nicholas Taleb

i suppose theyā€™re not, strictly speaking, ā€œjust trading books,ā€ but heā€™s a former trader himself and discusses trading quite a bit in most of them

itā€™s pretty hard to imagine that anyone interested in trading could fail to benefit from reading them

So welcome Oscar :fire:. Itā€™s always better to have things sorted into categories. Thatā€™s why categories were created in the first place!

1 Like

hmm so you need a mentor. i saw many people here called themselves mentors you can find them here

1 Like

thank you Emi. I like the way you pay attention to details. I am also detailed person but in some other categories.

1 Like

Thanks NATUREGIRL. It is hard to find them here. I mean searching for mentors will post a new thread regarding this.

1 Like

Thanks for recommending the Incerto series by Nassim Nicholas Taleb! I have not read that yet maybe in near future. I appreciate the suggestion!

1 Like

Thanks for being cool about accepting my criticism. I really appreciate you being open-minded and willing to consider different perspectives. :blush:

1 Like

YW :green_heart: if U find reliable ones please let me know i wanna give them a shot

1 Like

Hey, no problem at all! Iā€™m all about keeping it cool and open-minded. Different perspectives bring fresh insights, and Iā€™m always up for a good discussion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and being upfront. Letā€™s keep the positive vibes going and continue to learn from each other. :blush::+1:

1 Like

for sure my friend. maybe I post a new topic later and mention all.

1 Like

thanks. jus mention me on the new topic :green_heart:

1 Like

i really donā€™t read books a lot and i think the people here send from chatgpt
i think everything change and you have to update
i use babypups school and maybe other free courses
but i dont have time to read book and i think they are not good for new market most of the books wrote in 2000s
but when i think they can be good for control emotion and greed but not good for be a better trader

Hello Oscar!
I suggest you to read A Complete Solution to Mastering Technical Systems and Trading Psychology
It is a really good one, also I always respect legendry Livermore, his books (also his quotes) can help you too!
Best Luck/

It would be great if we could have further conversations.

for sure. we will

1 Like