Trading FX for a living - my strategy

I explained already. Live trades will be posted if more people want them…but not every day and certainly not to proove you anything. That was not the purpose of all this.

And of course, you have to show on the pictures higher highs and lower lows exactly like your textbook sample shows.

Hmm…you mean this?

About “understanding simple logic” we’ll talk tomorrow. I promise it’s gonna be fun!

Sure whatever. Have fun!

Ichi+pivot…interesting combination.
Ichimoku is the first indicator i used. And i liked it alot as it does try to predict future support and resistance. But nowdays i find the cloud unnecessary.

Is that one of those swing indicators, that you our using to give you a correct hl and lh/

No no…i draw that manually. Just for easier visualization.

Sure no problem. Here you go…

And thx for the link to this site. Its good for analysis

Your screenshot doesn’t provide a link to live information, which is really useless, WTF?

Screenshot provides the proof that im not faking my reports as some people think. Thats all. When the goal is reached you will get the access to full report.

I for one am a newbie and appreciate all wisdom on this site to give me a better understanding of how the big picture works. doktor3 is merely stating a simple way that has worked for him which is helping guide me in the direction of learning while going to Babypips school. Some of the other threads are just too complicated. So please sir, continue on and I wish a mod would take a look at the slander from someone who calls himself “Favorite”, is on the site as a Newbie, has only 52 posts to his name and a join date from way back in the year of… Oh yeah, 2012. Wow, Favorite you must be super proud to knock someone else’s system without giving one of your own. Carry on doktor3 as I would like to learn yours and many other systems to better myself.

Thx for nice words! Hey dont worry about people like “Favorite”…they are usually frustrated traders who cannot make it even after 5 years of trading and now they try to discredit others who are trying. I find alot of amusement while talking to them :slight_smile:
I still havent made 100% sucess myself in discretionary trading forex but at least i know im on the right way when studying price action so i hope this journey will be sucessfull at the end. My advice is to study price action and read books about it and after enough screen time and exeperience you will become a profitable trader. Dont waste much time with laggin data and indicators. You have to trade the “now” moment and that is rapresented in price action.

Thx doctor3, I joined this site almost 3 years ago and have read and read to get a “real” understanding of how this game works. I am new to the actual posting thing. I just can’t stand someone who wastes precious trading time to knock someones way of life into the mud. If they don’t like it, why are they reading? I also must have said something right to get a like on that comment from a Superior Master Contributor and Member, Mr. d-pip. LOL :5: which made my day as I full respect for individuals like that, who have put in their time. Favorite should find a new thread to make his home. As for price action, I am learning so much from a Mr. Johnathon Fox who started the thread “Forex Price Action” also under Holy Grail. The wisdom that lies there can never be surpassed. Thank you gentlemen and ladies of Babypips, for making this a wonderful learning area and not a hate site like the other forums that I’m sure Favorite is a member of.

Mr. Johnathon Fox: Yes i know about him…he is very good teacher. I just dont like trading on daily charts but i believe his method works very good and it makes alot of sense.

I am leaving your thread my friend. It doesn’t smell good to me.

Keep at it 21town. Have you posted in PRICE ACTION thread by Johno? Dont be shy to post, its the only way you going to learn.

Cheers

Spongy,

You must be Johno aren’t you?
There is no physical reason why you would join his thread after in depth analysis.

Thanks Spongy, I haven’t posted on there yet but planning on being much more active in the “positive community” on Babypips. Looks like we got rid of one negative person on this thread… Favorite, just to get another. Cyber. There is nothing wrong with keeping the world of Forex in a simplicity state of price action, but it is still a very critical operation. I’m so happy for the Cyberbobs and Favorites of the world to have learned absolutely everything there is to know about Forex, yet for some reason they hang around in learning sites to bring down the beginners. So Mr. Cyberbob222, since you stated at 1136AM that you would be unsubscribing to this thread, why oh why are you back at 440PM to place yet another negative comment?

This is the first trade i took today. Sell short at resistance and with tight stop loss. Take profit 11 pip lower. I wanted to post as live trade but the take profit was hit in 20 seconds.

I will post next one that i take as well.

Welcome to BP doktor3!

Don’t mind the other guys; just do what you do. :slight_smile:

It seems you know what you are doing, I’ll be on the sidelines watching.

But in case the other guys are right and you are in fact selling something, I’ll be the first to say something.

But as of right now I like your trading style, it’s a good start and I wish you the best. My only concern is your short timeframe, have you considered trading on a larger timeframe?

Clark

Well im still learning so i dont claim im know how to trade…but i think im on the right way. If i manage to double the account with consistency thats a good sign for me.

But in case the other guys are right and you are in fact selling something, I’ll be the first to say something.

Sell what? My system :slight_smile: That is not for sale…its available for free in price action trading books.

But as of right now I like your trading style, it’s a good start and I wish you the best. My only concern is your short timeframe, have you considered trading on a larger timeframe?

Yes i have but i havent done it yet. It doesnt suit my style yet but maybe in the future when i have enough money and want to only trade daily charts and aim for 20% a year…ill switch to some more conservative strategy. You are right there is too much noise on smaller timeframes but i think markets are fractal in general so the learning curve and experience is gained much faster on smaller time frames.

hi,

this system looks very intersting. I am following now. thanks doktor3

[I]Silentcoast[/I]
Did you finished the EA for this system? If yes could you plublish it even if is beta and we can test and improve it.

regards

Absolutely. Pure price action is always a good route for beginning traders. When I get bored and want to trade manually, my charts are pretty much all naked.

Your trading system is strongly based on supply and demand patterns based on order flow like you said, the issue with that is because of the small TF, you’re going to find a lot of times where it is just noise, granted they are fractals. Higher TFs are going to provide more consistency with your style, even on a M15 or M30 chart, I think you’re going to see a lot more reliable signals, with only a small sacrifice of the thrill. :wink:

Price isn’t random (as you’ve stated) but they are pseudo-random, in my opinion at least. And so far it’s worked out well for me.