Trading is easy! don't over complicate it!

personally I dont care if you believe me or not. Those who do will improve quicker. Forget about me, and focus on yourself and your own trading, you cannot trade my account, and I will not trade yours.

Your goal should be to become self reliant in trading, you can do it if you believe you can, 90% of what you read about forex is misinformation. Test all things and prove all things, but don’t think for a minute that the majority of your trading issues are not stuck between your ears based on the lies you believe and the fears you have about forex.

I am going to discuss trading here, so maybe some will be able to dispel some of the trading lies they have lodged between their ears.

the goal is not to make you lazy, but to make you work, thats how you get here!

You might catch a few trades here, but thats not the purpose! Far too many traders just want someone to give them signals all day and arent willing to do the work to figure out the trades for themselves, if thats you they have another commercial forum thread on signals I believe.

9 Likes

Trading IS ONLY EASY when you know how to do it , and even then it can be a bit tricky at times.

i do not agree with your title

i do however agree with most of what you said in your comment.

3 Likes

Well the thing is you all know how to do it already! you just need to do it. the trick is to eliminate doubt worry and fear!
(and dispel all those lies you believe about trading)

It can be tricky, but its easy if you remain calm, dont follow the herd of RT’s off the cliffs, have some patience, stop overleveraging and using huge lot sizes and tight SL’s it doesnt work!

Man what a disappointment, I saw the title and thought TRO was back :scream:

The Ever Sarcastic VIPER

1 Like

not sure I remember TRO but IM BACK :Þ

@rrram2

well , No, not exactly

i mean, this part is correct

and this part

for sure
but it’s not as if , if one learns to be calm they will instantly be a good trader
Mate, i can assure you when i entered trading my stress level was at 0.0000000000000000000000000001%
almost non existent , and yet still, i had to LEARN TO TRADE

meaning… Emotions is a big part of it , but KNOWLEDGE make up a portion of it as well, and this is another road that needs to be tackled
and again, i speak from experience and AS A SUCCESSFUL TRADER of several years.

but honestly, this is not trading either, i mean, these rules apply to anything
learning to swim, fixing a car, fixing a BMX bike, a Skateboard, Whatever
you need patience and you need knowledge
you can’t do without either one

you will be best to eliminate emotion from trading 100%

I see you’ve met “Our Martin”

Throttle down a bit @anon81929759 - give the bloke in the box a chance !

(as my old man used to say when people were drowning out the sound of the TV Programme )

1 Like

I totally agree, and i have .
but i’m just saying that AFTER YOU KICK EMOTION’S ARSE and become the master of your own emtional destiny hehe

you then NEED KNOWLEDGE in order to actually trade

seems like a very hostile place for baby traders.

2 Likes

Yes trading is easy if you are skilled enough. You are right that everyone should find his own trading edge. Everyone understanding is different from others. We can’t get success just by following what others are doing. We have to be knowledgeable and skilled.

1 Like

I believe the right title should be, “Fx Trading, one of the hardest endeavors known to man.” Mate, I believe there are a very few traders who have never blown their accounts in their career. If it were simple, most would have made it with their first deposit.

1 Like

sell big and fat : GU 1.4328 80 pip SL & EU 1.2544 60 pip SL

get your orders in now! :)D
dont say at the end of the week I didnt tell you so

adjust and max out your lot sizes based on the SL so the SL meets your risk tolerance,
so if you have a max loss of 2% per order set your 80 pip SL on GBPUSD and your 60 pip SL on EURUSD so that IF your SL hits 80 pips in GU and 60 pips in EU = 2% max loss on your account.

I dont recommend larger than a 2% max POSSIBLE loss per trade.

trading is easy with or without much skill, trading profitably long term over time, thats a little more tricky because 98% of everything you hear see and read about forex is a lie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and the LP’s are there to confuse you further, with inside ask quotes, and inside bid quotes, where you buy at the ask thats them selling to you, and where you sell at the bid thats them buying from you. SO its rigged right off the get go, they get you for the spread, and know inside ask quotes: thats the LP coming inside the spread and lowering their ask quotes (BEARISH) and know inside bid quotes thats the LP raising their quote to buy on the bid! BULLISH: as they are willing to buy higher.

They very much love to do some spoofing in forex the LP’s, put orders on, then take them off before they fill, always lowering the ask and raising the bid. These are the leaders, the bullies!

What are you talking about, there’s no need to make trade so complicated, it’s just easy manipulations. You aren’t performing surgery after all) But, certainly, trader should have a lot of knowledge. The biggest difficulty is that there’s no definite set of it that would be universal and fit every trader.

nope just EVERY market :slight_smile:

1 Like

EDIT : i’ve removed my conversation with @rrram2 because i feel that it had no effect (at least not what i originally was trying to get across to him) and it doesn’t have any value to the forum if i leave it.

1 Like

no trading happens only in the present! you are unable to trade in the past or future, focus on trading now as thats the ONLY time you can enter/edit orders.

focus on trading and leave the bike riding for the weekends.

not at the moment, but I have some sweet strains

Martin’s right. You’re wrong.

You can - for example - use buy-stop and sell-stop orders to enter into and exit from trades at pre-determined pirce-based points, should they arise, in the future.

I see from other threads that you’ve been teaching people here that “stop-losses are for losers”. This is such dangerously bad avice, but maybe it kind of makes sense (in a perverted way) coming from someone who’s unaware of what buy-stop and sell-stop orders are, so I’m wondering if that’s all part of your problem.

Either way, you’re certainly giving some horribly bad and misguided advice to beginners, here, and the more people who point it out, the better.

What you’re saying here is just like what you said about there being no such thing as a “guaranteed stop-loss”, when all you really meant is that you yourself were unaware of them.

5 Likes