Trading is easy! don't over complicate it!

@rrram2[quote=“rrram2, post:19, topic:136322”]
focus on trading and leave the bike riding for the weekends.
[/quote]

mate, firstly sorry for my late reply. account was blocked.

secondly, you clearly didn’t understand what i was trying to say.
so i’ll just leave it there then.
i mean… @LukasVisser has already told you anyway

1 Like

Please stop cross posting, if you want to discuss other threads, please have some common courtesty and discuss them in those threads.

In case you are not getting it, you seem a little slow and sick, if you would like to post here about things from other threads, its makes much more sense to post your comments in the proper place so everyone can more easiy follow along.

Why are you trying to confuse people and mix up the threads?

EDIT : i’ve removed my conversation with @rrram2 because i feel that it had no effect (at least not what i originally was trying to get across to him) and it doesn’t have any value to the forum if i leave it.

its not an education, but a simple peaceful request, see when someone posts "please, do something that you are supposed to be doing already according to the community guidelines, its hardly an education.

EDIT : i’ve removed my conversation with @rrram2 because i feel that it had no effect (at least not what i originally was trying to get across to him) and it doesn’t have any value to the forum if i leave it.

There is trading mechanics, where you learn HOW to trade, you get educated about HOW to place an order, what the 4 different order types are, you learn HOW to place trades and exit trades and place stops, AKA the process of trading, refers to the actual mechanics of it, and has nothing to do with the results of that trading as it relates to making a profit or not.

Then there is trading long term profitably, where you measure your results in an intelligent way, pips are not the way!
My order at 2 lots compared to your order of .02 is hardly comparable, if I make 100 pips I have $2000 profit AND you only have $20. to assume in a #babypipforum that everyone is an expert trader, and to assume further that when we talk about trading we are automatically talking about something else, (the profits that result from our trading), is a little off, as most of the people here still have not mastered the process, or the underlying market mechanics of trading.

I thought we could do this but maybe not, you guys dont have anything else to do with your time than to continue to carry on with uselsss BS, perhaps slightly more constructive than going on about the past?

Sorry but I agreed not to participate in that so I won’t.

we all wish you would!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

thanks lets focus on whats important, making $ trading every day :slight_smile:

Aha - check out #3 - viper thinks all we have are leprechauns :slight_smile:

Edit: viper could be correct, maybe it’s just a case of switching from gold to the US10yr

@rrram2
Fair enough, and i’m happy to oblige
however…
we all have our priorities mate
mine is to have fun while i’m helping people and while having a cup of coffee
smple as that
i’ve already sorted the money thing out, i would like to think that i can also come here, relax and help a few people and maybe have a bit of a laugh with some of them
that’s my goal.

2 Likes

me too money:debt:credit all the same

I agree, trading is only easy when you already know something about the market. Or maybe you were born to trade forex, then it’ll also be easy for you.

1 Like

LMAO
yeah i can picture it now, he’s born , he gets a bath to clean all the blood off him, he gets wrapped up in his little blanket and put into his crib.

he looks up at the screen above him and MISTAKENS THE HEART MONITOR FOR A EURUSD H4 CHART
and then starts to cry, not because he wants his dummy, but because he forgot to the put the stop loss on a sell trade and now his heart rate is rising but he thinks price is going against him :stuck_out_tongue:

BORN TO TRADE hehe

Can you imagine it

2 Likes

Whilst trading in itself is easy, trading successfully requires a lot of patience which many people fail to have when starting out.

One other thing I have found is when starting out a lot of people over complicate their strategy by including too many indicators or indicators that may look pretty but add no clear insight.

If I have learnt 1 key lesson from my trading experience is to learn to walk before you try too run. Keep the strategies simple, and don’t clutter the charts with useless information and you stand a far greater chance of being successful

1 Like

Ahhh an Aussie Bloke huh
Howya goin mate

good to see you here
we also have @_bob from W.A
me, i’m in sydney

@AussieLad

1 Like

Nice. From gold coast originally but now based in london

1 Like