Trading is easy! don't over complicate it!

Oh…i have a mate from Southport.
anyway, just thought i’d say G’Day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Interested topic, if trading is easy, yes easy but not simple, how to improved our own selves to become profitable trader is need time, not only a week or a month, but forever, because market forex although often repeated history movement, but main difficulties is how to determine right time to making entry and exit

2 Likes

No. Trading neither Easy Nor Simple, and i do understand the difference.

No… this is not the difficulty
the difficulty is to know how to protect your account from loss

see, the reason why you haven’t got it yet, is because you are focusing on profit

When you are in a fight, you don’t focus on getting punches in
you first focus on keeping your hands up and protecting your face and body
THEN… WHEN YOU ARE PROTECTED
you can try to land a few punches

you should be focusing on protecting your account, then when it’s protected, try to land a few profitable trades

or it could be hereditary? You mom and dad are traders, your uncle is a trader, all your brother and sisters are traders. Trading is life! :slight_smile:

um, no he didnt forget! no one taught him the “use a stop loss to secure a loss”:loser-lie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some look pretty, and technically since they are all STILL 98.8% TRAILING indies none of them provide any insight whatsoever about the future, they refer to the past, the history OF price transactions, and clearly nothing to do with price projections going forward.

focus on monitoring and mastering the behavior of the big $ players. All the markets are controlled by Supply, demand, and PENDING orders. Past performance is NO indication of future performance.

2 Likes

How to pretect account from loss is having acurate analysis, if trading against the trend hence will facing with floating loss, and might exit on loss trades, but I think good weapon to manage money in account is keep using money management and not only focus on profit

1 Like

focus on closing orders in profit, not the ones in your basket, risk is best managed by entering the trade in the direction of the longer term trend, with small lot sizes, multiple orders and wide spaces between orders, Manage the exits (focus on this) this is where the money is made on exit!

I can enter trades by throwing a dart at a dart board, and exit the position for a profit, by carefully managing the exits.

4 Likes

Yes exit point is key profit and loss, long term trading I think better to manage the risk with low risk on trading with small lot size and trading with plan, because if trading with high risk taker usually will often causing failure and margin call account quickly, although seems is easy but also need practice because with practice will get more experience

2 Likes

of course everyone sold big and fat here, and still trying to figure out where to exit? :stuck_out_tongue:

see next post with quote

of course everyone sold big and fat here, and still trying to figure out where to exit? :stuck_out_tongue:

No trading is not difficult its actually very easy, difficult part is to bring consistency in good results.

2 Likes

thats actually the easy part, bringing in consistant wins, it is what you believe it is. You have to change your thinking about trading to actually change your trading (results).

3 Likes

it all stems from your mind and your way of thinking :+1:t5:

@rrram2 great thread!

Can you expand on this?

Tx,
KC

for starters, get rid of the (loss) stops, & use the smallest size lot size you can. Stick with one pair that is +swap, go with the longer term flow on the price, see what price is reacting to, as in weekly supply and demand, and accumualte CT if it is +swap, make a grid of orders, use tight (profit) stops and lots of them! and from ten years ago! check out this post, enter one at market, .01L no SL, 300 pip tpt, the “loss leader” and start packing away pips. my latest live account is here: Stephen System by rrram2 | Myfxbook most everything in forex is a lie! everything they teach and say : the truth is all mostly 100% opposite! the trend is a lie! the spinning globe is lie! in fact here in something to SERIOUSLY consider I recently found and saw for the first time! The Trend Is Not Your Friend, Randomnes Is , be assured the trend is the banks friend! DUH!

3 Likes

he didnt forget to put the (loss) stop, he was born wise and instantly “KNEW” stop losses were NOT for this baby since this one was trying to actually win $ trading not die of 1000 (loss stops) CUTS.

I was born to trade Martin, not only can you imagine it, you can realize it! I mean here: Stephen System by rrram2 | Myfxbook help me improve? I am now doing DD excercises, risk on, risk off, you know…put DD on, take it off in profit over and over. too many lies you all have been told about trading and you cant seem to figure them all out, the more lies you lose, the better your trading will be. If you are constantly losing trades…you might imagine you live on a spinning globe (also a lie!).

fade 1.32 leapfrog down 3.33 pip spacing tpt 10 pips 100 orders leapfrog down

nice and easy…

1 Like