Trading the indicators

U/Cad daily

S&P 10 min chart, below the 4hr ma, moving below the indicators, targeting next target 1396

U/Cad 10 min chart, looking to maintain its support at the 75ma - however indicators have crossed, but not a very strong price reaction to it so far

Aussie 10 min still unable to get above the 75 with the indicator cross over - targeting 1.0410 - if it can cross below the indicators

Euro 10 min chart, price below the 75 however above the indicators

Swiss 10 min chart. Nice rounding bottom play. crossed indicators yesterday above the 75ma, needs to crawl above the ,9616 mark to target .9640

S&P 500 on the 10 min crossed indicators, far below the 4hr ma - continues to target lowtrend at 1357

U/Cad on the 10 min chart - indicators flat, however price has been consolidating at these levels for past 24hrs. channel continues to offer support - looking to see if the toptrendline holds

Aussie on the 10 min chart - remains below the indicators with them crossed, 75ma continues to be an area of resist - if holds, next target 1.0370

Euro on the 10 min chart - below the 75ma, indicators crossed - targeting 1.2456

Here’s the NZDUSD chart that I posted from yesterday… Look how price reacted exactly where I thought it would… US durables came in way positive today… So this puts a damper on those expecting more QE… And put downward pressure on risk and commodity currencies, I would be cautious about a long with that data… The perfect scenario for a long would have been if the support was hit, then durable orders came in at or below forecasted… but still there is a lot of supporting technicals for a long entry at this moment.

correction the news service I used made a typo in the core durable goods headline… It actually came in lower then expected. This would make the fundamentals now confluent with the technical support*

Hey you - that is a tradeinterceptor chart - are you coming to the darkside - lol. If your still holding that short on Aussie, you did great. About those FOMC minutes - because the recovery is not ontrack to their expectations or slower then expected is why - I am guessing - the S&P turned(along with the China data)

Ha! I use trade interceptor on my phone… MT4 for computer… So I have no allegiance to either.

The Chinese PMI really caused havoc with the bulls of the AuDUSD pair… Looks like the core durable orders will give them pain again before the weekend close.

I closed AUD trade at 1.0445 btw

I took this nzd trade long at .8095 sometime a few hours a ago… Had set a limit order before I went to bed. It hit that and bounced +15 pips before durable goods order came out, and then headed back down. My SL is .8080 and tp .8125
1:2 risk reward. If my SL is hit I will consider the trendline to be broken and will be looking for a 30 min bearish engulfing candle to short late today or early next week.

So right now Kiwi is trading at .8086 - a fall and hold below the prev support at .8072 - could be an entry if price bounces or a short if support is lost - is that what I am seeing on your charts

I would not consider anymore long trades on this pair if .8080 is hit… Unless price then rises above the trendline again and hits .8125… Then it would mean the current trend break is just a fakeout…

My next trade will be a short on the pair if I get the bearish engulfing bar.

Lol price came within 2 tenths of a pip from .8080… Still in it

S&P 10 min - you may be looking for a bullish engulfing bar if index blows past last fib and challenges the 4hr ma

It doesn’t get any better then this… Trade misses my sl by two tenths of a pip… Goes back and hits my tp to the pip… And then fades out… I like it!

Also great call on the index analysis Kate!

The S&P is hammering on its 4hr ma. U/Cad on top and S&P bottom chart on the 10 min

Even though the long trade worked, and the price reacted off trendline, I still will not be trading this pair long anymore until a big news release boosts the pair, and will enter short at next bearish 30 min candle.

Very cool Banker are you playing it back down - S&P is backing away from the 4hr ma