Trading the indicators

New phones come with chargers… Alright… I’ll be back sometime next week if I see anything of interest.

S&P and U/Cad on the daily

Just for interest if S&P and U/Cad correlate, then it would seem logical to peg Aussie to it as well
Aussie 30 min chart with S&P500 using a HiLow activator

thank’s for this tutorial,how to use this system for scalping?

5 min Aussie

Sorry venderas the sp500 is a good index to watch - hopefully will shed light on the direction of U/Cad, which in turn may throw some direction to Aussie and Kiwi. I did post a system, however I do not believe this is what you are looking for - on the 5 min, blackline is 75ma, blueline is a timedisplaced 20ema from the 30min chart, target fibs from the 1hr will determine how strong your trade is - once below the 38% fib aim is 161%(hopefully) if price crosses back above 38% fib = short trade is finished - which is pretty much what happened on the S&P this morning

4hr charts of SP on top and U/Cad on bottom. Looking for SP to slip back down below the 75ma, for a signal for U/Cad to move higher. All my charts have trend neutral which gives a paintball effect, but also throws targets, as in U/Cad on the bottom - the aim is each time price reaches a target a new target will display. However if the new target is not hit and price exceeds the last target, then trend becomes questionable.

Euro and Swiss both respectively above and below their 75 ma

SP500 on top on 5min chart - slipping below the 75ma, below alligator indicator. U/Cad - interesting has been in a channel however this time failed to touch the bottom of the channel - yet

E/JPY 10 min chart - coming through the indicator and challenging the 75ma with a rounding top

Here is another 3 point trend line that has formed on the GBPUSD. I have a minor horizontal level of resistance intersecting this trend line, and a blue circle designating the area I am keeping an eye on if the price goes here. We have the US Quarter to Quarter Preliminary GDP being released the day following where the blue circle would be… This could make the trend line and horizontal line more supportive since the market is less likely to drive prices through it before a big release.

This area would also make a nice long trade because there is a lot of open buy orders at 1.5750… So a stop loss just behind this level would be convenient. A quick long entry for 10-15 pips, and then an exit before the release might be the way to go on this one.

Also, I am now waiting for a 30 minute bearish engulfing bear to confirm the break of the trend line on NZDUSD to enter short.

Nice Banker, and I am all the more appreciative after seeing Kiwi last week when you put your chart and analysis up.

SP and U/Cad on the 30 min chart.

Euro / Swiss both finding support/resist at their 75ma respectively - however both are through their indicators

Another 3 point trend line can be confirmed… 30 min EURUSD, descending. There is a bit of buying interest above… So I would not use this trend line as resistance, but rather as a signal for a trend break upwards. I will be waiting for an engulfing 30 min bullish candle closing above the trend line to take a long. Not much news today so this would mainly be an order flow movement… SL being moved to BE asap would be a good idea on this one, as an upwards move would likely fade around 1.2555

Hey Banker, very slow, the indicator is all but flat on both euro and swiss 1 hr charts - but the 8hr euro chart looks not bad for a move up. I am thinking though, with SP so close to its trendtop, there is very little wiggle room left - maybe 8 points - it either goes flat till the symposium, breaks the top or stays consistent with the trend it is in and that would be heading for the bottom of the trend range this week, which kind of is keeping where we are seeing U/Cad right now and the rest of the currencies reluntant to move up even with U/Cad sliding - other then that, the most excitment I have had this am was T-Rex wolf spider crawled out from under my computer desk.

Yeh slooooooow day! No news today that’s why…

Wolf spiders are cuddly…

It was a catch and release - but I came armed with the shoe and Raid

…and sooooo not cuddly

Awww! He was just trying to protect you from harmful insects… He’s probably scratching at your door now, loyally trying to get back to his duty of protecting you… wipes tear

No doubt scratching at the door…because it was hungry and I was looking like the next meal, even the dog ran away. It left imprints on the office floor it was so big!