Trading the indicators

I did I moved against your buy trade :wink:

Lol… Meanie.

Ok so if price can’t break 1.25 … Go to 30 min chart and look what forms…

Actually, I was in it sooner - it is one of those left of center indicators - when it fell below the green line it was sell time - this is the euro 1 min with the 10 min indicator still on - so not totally mean

This it what forms if 1.25 isn’t broken… Opposing trendlines with price stuck in the middle…

Of course for your sake I hope it continues down…

I see what you are looking at. I just do not know if it will hold, even on the 30 min euro presently is not looking well.

…well of course you do

I really want to make a trade today… Using my brain waves to make the market give me a setup lol

Well if the sp stops hugging the 75ma on the 30 and moves up then your long trade will kick in. However I think too much is in the air with the symposium - not enough clarfication on monetary policy with FOMC, that is why U/Cad has not fallen further

This is not going to help your buy trade on euro either - sorry - the 4hr bar on swiss is up and aiming for that 75ma

Agreed… Lock in profits yet on trade?

No not with Swiss moving up

Hopefully eurusd closes the hour under 1.25 and doesn’t form a micro pinbar on 30 min chart

It looks like the market is starting to sell off before close - not a good sign

your so reassuring

Maybe if you take another short position … :wink: seemed to drive down price last time you did that.

Now I get to see how confident you are in your trading abilities…

Hey I posted the euro and swiss yesterday on the 4hr, all we got was a pullback then continued divergence to each other - at least I think I posted the 4hr. The 0100 4hr bar could have been a turning point for euro but got choked on the lips of the alligator - now remember I said the indicators are out there - so the teeth are at 1.2495 where it neeeds to cross to meet 1.2438 - to where it might go - the jaws. Stay out of the water.

converge I mean

Uh oh… Looks like the bottom trendline is starting to confirm.