Trading the indicators

Ok so, although I will go long on this if we get a BUEB closing above the upper trendline, I will also short now if price hits top trendline and fails to break… Reason being is that I see it as resistive now that the important sma’s are converging onto the trendline itself… 1.2515 would be the ideal short entry if it is hit in about 2-4 hours.

An SL of 10 and TP of 30 would be my likely accompanying orders.

I would move SL to BE if 1.2500 was reached.

Straight down and closer to 1.2400.

Confident in that huh… Well hopefully I can get an entry to share the wealth.

S&P top U/Cad bottom 4hr chart - below and above 75ma respectively - U/Cad remains bullish while above the 75ma, presently at .9896

Euro top, Swiss bottom on the 1 hr - indicators are flat, however both pairs are still converging, both respectively below and above the 75ma. When indicators break should be a good move

Your missing your Kiwi play just broke low 4 mins ago

I’m watching my GBPUSD setup :wink: the kiwi wasn’t a bearish engulfing unfortunately.

I’m going long gbp at 1.5755

Tp 1.5785
Sl 1.5735

The drop in Kiwi was partially due to a major fair producer their cutting profit forecasts apparently.

I did get 5 pips on eurusd short… Saw the gbpusd breakout, and the eurusd lagged because of the bottom trendline… So gave a nice chance to catch the first move

If cable holds here - than more then likely euro and swiss will not play through

If I’m right lol…

…then this will be me holding my euro short - still in the profit though

Lol oh please… That would just be evil!

On a side note… Did you see how long the euro lagged the gbp on this move? Should have had all day to get in on the short.

cable is slipping - looks like another leg down

they all did - makes me nervous - stop on euro will be when swiss reaches .9683 - daily 75ma then see what happens - I like my burning stickman - it is a great logo for forex players(while some of us…uhh maybe just me)

Alright in at 1.5755
TP 1.5785
SL 1.5735

I’ll move to BE at 1.5775

Edit: 6 pip immediate pop… At least some other people had the same idea.

!min cable - S&P and U/Cad are still not 100% below and above their indicators - you may get your bounce here

Euros target sets up at 1.2462 - may see a pull back here

If this trendline fails on GBPUSD… I will be looking for a BEEB to enter short… :slight_smile:

What caused the sudden cable drop? Im in short from 1.581 last night took profits already letting it run tho. Just wondering what’s going on maybe I should close out now. Couldn’t find any news and it’s very late for that kind of move.

Japan reduced economic assessment… Aussie homesales drop… And alot of order flow