Trading the indicators

Banker knows more about cable then I do Iva - I just avoid the pair

Need U/Cad to close above .9914 and sp to fall below red indicator to get more followthrough on euro - may have some reprieve here Banker

I was banking on them running the stops under that daily trend line. Guess I’ll leave it to run nothing to lose.

lol that’s the spirit! At least lock 10 pips of profit in though… :slight_smile:

Cable 5 min - one fib down

I know your finger is itching to send me a certain picture Kate… Don’t look so disappointed

…actually I do not like anyone to lose money - if I was going to poke fun I would not have sent the pic of target fibs - the red line is the bite of the indicator - if it can not cross above your long will be hurting. Remember I am just a newbie with starter charts :slight_smile:

Well I would have thought it was funny even if you did … Lol

I am done for the day Banker - going to have a cider - sold euro off, probably too soon and just so you can have fun with this tomorrow - bought U/Cad

I love cider! Alright enjoy the night!

Alright… I closed half my position at 1.5770 (minor resistance)… And moved the SL on the remaining half to BE. TP on remaining position is 1.5784 :slight_smile:

Tomorrow’s Consumer Confidence has the potential to move the market substantially… I believe part of the risk sell off this evening of was due to positioning for a more upbeat release tomorrow morning… A more upbeat release would damper expectations for Bernake to hint at more QE3 this friday… The potential for the biggest move comes from a more negative release… This would boost EURUSD and GBPUSD substantially I think and correct today’s bearish move.

I doubt that I will trade the release if it exceeds expectations, unless somehow GBPUSD is trading around 1.58 again at the release… My play will be to go long if its a negative release and the GBPUSD is lower then 1.5775 at the release.

Here is the setup that I just traded this evening, as I posted it yesterday…

And here it is as I move SL to BE and take half off…

Yea I locked in 20 and I’ve already made 40 today :smiley:

Closed rest of position at 1.5784… Now I hope USD rockets so your USD/CAD trade wins Kate :slight_smile:

euro top swiss bottom diverging away from each other

S&P top U/Cad bottom on the 4hr

Hey Banker you were suppose to hope it rockets upwards, not downwards. Here is your cable on the 5min chart - looks like it will challenge that 38% fib again

post mortem on U/Cad.

…says it all Banker. I hate that pair

Lol… Well you were buying the usd when I was selling it… What did you expect was gonna happen? :wink:

…I threw you a life preserver for cable and you threw me an anchor :I