Trading the indicators

I know, looks like market is not going to throw SP under the bus this session, but it will not run it back up neither -

Here is the aftermath of the cable trade I made earlier… It would have hit my 10 pip sl at 1.5772, but only 2.5 pips further back and I would have been fine.

I’m trying to decide if I want to short it if it touches the now broken trend line.

Ok, I will short at 1.5813 if price gets up here within the next 6 hours…

SL at 1.5828
TP at 1.5886

Minor resistance line and SMAs will be converging around this area… Also the trendline break indicates bearish sentiment…if it’s not hit within 6 hours… I don’t think I would have enough time for it to run before the market starts getting effected by the speech anticipation.

I am on my cell, so you draw the chart. Would it be a fair assumption to say if swiss rises cable falls. If you draw the daily on the swiss, it looks to my untrained eye that swiss is at bottom on its trend and will reach for. 9700. If swiss rises euro falls to its bottom trend at 1.2400ish - Im just saying that the shark that died of food poisoning has a mate.

It was a female shark… So somewhere out there is a very thankful male shark enjoying a good life :wink:

And as far as swizzie… Right now trading the USDCHF is basically the same as trading the inverse direction of EURUSD… and eurusd is correlated with gbpusd… So if usdchf is bottoming… And going to rise… Eurusd is topping and about to fall… If eurusd fall… Gbpusd will most likely decline as well.

Ohh, have you looked at Roo, rejected at the trendline - you know alittle about rejection don’t you?

Yeh… I don’t enjoy rejecting all the women that throw themselves at me though :-/ it’s mainly their tears that get to me…

Draw the chart chicken. And really, where these women of the biped nature?

My attractiveness is overwhelming to all womankind… It’s not my fault many can be confused with some species of Sasquatch.

It is a little bit below the trendline as I would draw it… But it is resting on a nice 00 level… And has the 100 sma below supporting it as well… Technically speaking one can argue this would be a good long opportunity… If bernakie is hawkish tomorrow it could become an excellent buy opportunity …

…female shark probably embraced death as a way of escape

SP500 now below the 1400 index -

…of course you know I am not commenting on your dating skills

Guys who are as good looking as myself don’t need dating skills…

And that GIF is funny…

E/J really looks like it could be a great short from here - and that is why guys like you stay home on friday nights - teasing

Well someone has to be dedicated to skip the occasional Friday night if they want to move past their starter charts…

I would draw the trendline like this…

2hr charts!!! bahahaha… who uses those?

Now draw the main horizontal level of support that’s in between price and this trend line…

swiss daily with auto trendlines - green line is 75ma and linear regression curve green - really I just preferr tradeinterceptor - the indicators are still better

Lol you need autotrendlines?! I just sent you a chart with the trendline drawn already… It’s nice to see that your feature works reasonably well though :slight_smile:

why go through all that work when the program does it for me