Trading the indicators

U/CAD once again above the histogram on the 3 min - see if it can hold above

Euro 3 min - above the histogram - nice run up. Interesting 1 hr chart Euro below

Euro 1 hr. Below just about every indicator, however candle coming above the histogram - wait till close of hour to see if it can stay above - however it still needs to get by the regression dots, 75 ma and the 2hr displaced 20 ma, if it does stay above

Aussie - same nice 3 min chart with breakout above the histo

Aussie - same as Euro on the 1 hr - coming through the histogram

U/Cad on the 1 hr - looking alittle suspect - this is only the second time in 3 weeks that U/Cad has been above the 75ma - may be a double bottom, as ugly as it is(sharp fall)

U/Cad 3 min - still below the histogram

The Hi Low on the histogram may not make sense - however in the chart above by using only the Tenkan sen and the Kijun sen from the Ichimoku charts gives the same effect as the Hi Low activator. Above is a 3 min Aussie with just the 2 simple lines crossing and the chart below is the same with the histogram.

The Tenkan and Kijun are time displaced from the 10 minute timeframe - in both charts.

Hi Kate,
Nice info.
Did you take the long trade on the Aussie? Have you closed it yet?
Do you keep to your system (of not closing until price hits an indicator , or is it discretionary?
What indicator did you use to close the AUD trade(if you took it)?

Sorry lots of ifs.

Hey Goldy, here is the 3min Aussie loaded using the lines. The whole system posted is abit freightening and daunting. The 75ma is my main indicator to stay or close the trade off, however the whole system could be considered discretionary, fib, bar, or indicator specific. I found with the regression dots that they got pushed by price and could not be relied on, so I started using the Hi Low which is the same as the tenkan and the kijun. The histo and paintball effect is dummy proof for myself. I played the aussie down, euro down and chf up - but I was on the road for the swiss and euro run up, just not willing to enter the trade after the main run, especially on a friday. Never leave trades open over the weekend.

3 min Aussie, using the histogram and paintball effect

3 min Aussie the previous 12 hrs leading up to the chart above

1 hr Aussie. Below the regression dots, however above the 75ma 1 hr and out of the histogram

1 hr U/Chf. Above the 1 hr 75ma, 4hr 75ma, regression dots, but buried in the histogram.

3min U/Cad challenging the 75ma, price still below

1hr Aussie, below the 75ma, however not into the histogram and price has not crossed below the first fib 38%.

U/Cad 1hr, still is buried in the histogram, however above the light blue line the tenkan and the regression, looking for the 1hr 75ma at .9930. Following chart 3 min U/Cad

3min U/Cad see if it can stay above the histogram

U/Cad 3 min. Finally above the 75ma 1hr(black line). See if it can hold the hr above. If it can should be a nice run up.