Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Top Trade GBPNZD hit another new high Friday, but closed with a pretty good reversal, Yen was up against all currencies and could be ready to make another run at #1, It might be worth looking at long term Top Trade NZDJPY, if NZD stays weak and JPY runs to number one this pair would be a nice one to be sitting short

2 Likes

As noted , Yen continues its march higher as the rest of the market contracts

Hey dennis. Can u please explain to me how calculate the percentage strong weak!

It was an up and down day with most prices finishing the day close to where they started. US stocks were the big story as they took a pretty big hit as the War Mongers in Washington try to force the US into war with Iran over a False Flag event, so far President Trump is saying no to war, We should all give the President our 100% support on this one issue

2 Likes

@bebs, It is one of the first few posts of the thread.

Click on post counter and you will be able to scroll back quickly

I dont see the post counter… where is it?

Just to the left of this. It’s at 3206.

The Kiwi found some strength today?!

Up day for presious metals is usely good for Kiwi

Johnny do u have the videos

Can u send me the videos pls?

USD showed some life today as US stocks rallied

How to make your own Strong Weak Rankings

1 Like

why 24-feb?

Good catch, corrected

the market continues to contract, consolidate

Really nice, thanks for the good info. Buy the strongest vs the weakest, simple but good terminology.

Hi Dennis I been reading your post and I think what you do is amazing, I have a question if you dont mind, why you choose the yen as reference and not the USD for example?

1 Like

The Gap between 1 and 8 continues to close. NZDCAD* is our new Top SW Trade, below is the chart, nice long term downtrend, know your risk before trading this

USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, CADJPY, see a pattern, Yen is always listed last which makes it a natural common denominator. You can use the USD if you like but it will require an extra step when dealing with say EURUSD and USDCAD. I like to keep things super simple

3 Likes