Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

our newest Top SW trade pretty well sums up the whole market, we had the panic selloff, followed by a hope rally, and this past week was a return to reality

1a

2 Likes

The rollercoaster ride continues, just as the market looks to be rolling over DOW opens up 1000 points and risk on currencies NZD and AUD are leading the way

Currencies are pulling back from extreme levels, stocks were up big today as the US prepares for what is likely to be the worst week yet for COVID19 deaths. They say the market is forward-looking and it seems to be telling us there is light at the end of this tunnel

In Presidents Trumps news conference today he said he will request congress to pass a 2 trillion infrastructure bill, that is the type of thing that could have markets back to all-time highs by Christmas, time will tell

4 Likes

The markets are sweating on the Infrastructure Bill being passed and passed soon, otherwise we will see the US Indexes (and Global) fall off a cliff… US Banks cannot generate much more credit.

The fatalities will hopefully peak sometime in April, early-mid May… over next 60 days the death rate in the US (and Globally) will be so shocking… it will rattle the Markets with negative results…

The aftershocks to world economies from lockdowns, systemic unemployment, financial annihilation and staggering loss of life will change the world as we know it… there is now no going back to normal…

It no longer exists…

3 Likes

I am sure the people of Hiroshima thought so, their economy was completely destroyed along with all their businesses and homes, Our homes and business are still standing and the same government that rebuilt Japan is now committed to bringing America back, Now there will be long term ramifications of all the debt but in the short term I see a repeat of the 1920’s

Hiroshima today

3 Likes

markets continue to contract, we see 1 and 8 are now less than 2% apart, stocks had a reversal, tomorrow should tell us how currencies will react

1 Like

How do you determine where you place the line?

what line, need more info to answer your question

1 Like

You said here that you do not use stop losses. That you rather place a line that alerts you on when to exit the trade.

So my question is, how do you determine where you place the line relative to the entry?

Thank you.

That’s what it means sir.

It might be time to get back into the action, We could see Aussi back to #1 by Friday.

If predictions are correct and virus deaths peak this week and start to roll over we could see some big up moves for Stocks, AUD will be the play on the currency side

Speaking of stocks, Nasdaq is now only 5% below its all-time high,

2 Likes

And please, what is the smaller moving average overlaid on the 200? Also, what types are they - the moving averages?

Thank you

1 Like

I do use stops to lock in profits, or well below support areas, I would not recommend not using stops to most people, you need to trade the way that is right for you, Stops is a big subject and not one I can easily cover in this thread, do your research and find what is right for you

2 Likes

Aiit! Thanks. What about the other question?

Markets are clearly looking ahead past the current pandemic, EURAUD* is one to look at

1a

2 Likes

Maybe currencies are being rated by the impact of the Cerveza Sickness on actual Economies.

At this point, Middle Earth is holding up the best… can it continue after lockdown is over??

2 Likes

We will see the USD fall down next week , Sir ?

AUD from worst to first in just a week

Best to look at Top Trade EURAUD* on the weekly, in this up and down market will we get another big down candle or a pullback, flip a coin

3 Likes

I will consult my crystal ball and get back to you.

2 minutes later

I just consulted my ball, first, the ball scolded me for not keeping my social distancing, but it did answer your question, the ball said " flip a coin"

11 Likes

For EA pair, I think with strong momentum like last week, it will go down heavily in couple days!Tks Sir