Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I like your style. There’s a time to take risks and there’s a time to drink tea…

2 Likes

Last week we saw NZDCHF and NZDJPY show up as Top Trades but these have been Top Trades since November and if you could have found a way to stay in them you would be nice even after the pullback

Blue arrow marks the entry point

2 Likes

Buy and Hold. never give up :grinning:

Ill wait for more confirmation but I think NZD will become next top trade.

1 Like

We start March with some big moves in stocks putting the risk on trade back front and center, Our currencies followed suit, not making up for Thursday and Friday but a good start.

Today’s action suggest that last week might had just been a normal pullback

1a

6 Likes

Not a strong-weak trade but one I am watching, a pullback to 106.00 would be a good place to go long, a USDJPY trade is the only long USD trade I would consider

3 Likes

Yes 6 days green for a major is uncommon, this is a strong surge above the 200MA. A gently pullback might be a case for a cautious entry for a small long

2 Likes

we have a continuation of yesterday’s move, AUD looks hot

1a

2 Likes

@Dennis3450, still has one of the most successful strategies, even 5 years after the OP…

GBPCHF 1 Hour… CSW Position opened at the Asian Open (9.00am) on March 1

6 Likes

Thank you Trends, 5 years this month I started this thread, that is longer than my first two marriages :smiley:

If only women were as easy to read as charts

8 Likes

Here is a good chart reading lesson, last week gave us a clear pin bar reversal on the weekly chart, I would consider this a strong signal, but no follow-through so far this week but as long as price stays below the top of the upper shadow this setup is still in play, for an entry I would consider going short on price breaking below 82.00

The Yen has been weak for 4 months and last time it was #1 was Nov 2nd, that is a long time for a currency that likes to make several round trips per year from 1 to 8 and back to 1

5 Likes

Muted response in the GBP markets to this afternoon’s Budget. Nothing like the reaction to the UK vaccination programme update a few weeks back… ah well…

Price looks positive enough for me to hold on but these are only small positions.

2 Likes

The NZDJPY weekly pinbar is pretty A+

2 Likes

Some pullbacks , USD still strong and moving up the rankings. Top Trade GBPCHF after a 200 pips drawdown is now above its Feb 23 entry point

1b

4 Likes

I took an initial loss on GBPCHF, but have pretty much quintrupled that loss with profits by re-entering back on the way up, intra-day. Just ride the waves and aim for those highs!

3 Likes

Yes, it is this simple.

Good work fella.

2 Likes

First week joining the Strong Weak party live. GBPJPY. Up 198 pips. Trailing risk free now. Thx community and @Dennis3450

6 Likes

Both GBP trades at new highs, USD keeps moving up the rankings as US stocks fall

1a

1 Like

an update on this trade. it currently sits at 1.2908. my stop is at 1.280. certainly 1.300 is in range. not many people will update. but i think is important to follow up so people can learn that perseverance is key. you do not have to take every trade. take the ones that make sense to you and follow your money management rules. as i have said, this is the best thread on the net. it is here for you to learn, and make money. this is the gb/ch i wrote about last week

2 Likes

They are not all this easy, but it can be a fun ride when they are

1 Like