Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

My second week following the SW community trying out the strategy on a demo account. Got caught out once on a pullback with AUD/USD but made good gains on GBP/CHF and GBP/JPY. I like how the system gives you some routine in the morning for checking the SW JPY pairs, and helps focus your TA rather than getting overwhelmed by looking at lots of different charts.

Not sure what everyone is looking at for next week, but my watch list is USD/CHF, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF, CAD/CHF. Just waiting for a pullback on each pair for an entry point. Any feedback on my watch list (positive or negative) is appreciated as I’m still quite inexperienced.

2 Likes

I am hoping to get another bite soon at long GBP/CHF and GBP/JPY. CAD is also a possibility.

It seems to me CAD does not often stay in a high S/W spot for very long: I expect AUD and NZD to recover and push it out.

I held off buying the GBP pairs this week as long as I could to allow some more consolidation which was a good tactic but I then arrogantly ignored my simplest exit rule and lost a few unrealised gains - get out at the third daily higher close in an uptrend. Stupid me.

3 Likes

keep in mind after the US prints another 1.9 trillion for 'covid" relief ( only about 25% is really for covid relief. They have a 4 trillion infrastructure bill waiting in the wings , (again only about 1/4th will actually be spent on infrastructure), that could supercharge the risk on Trade

As I have said before, this is all a ponzi scheme and there will be a price to pay at some point, but that could be years from now, so we might as well play along and take care of our own welfare

8 Likes

It is getting crowded at the top with USD closing in on #1. a spot it has not held since April of last year, Does anyone remember the last time we had a #1 USD with a #8 Yen, I have gone back two years and do not see one

US markets reacted positively to the Jobs report and relief bill, but a stronger dollar is saying something else.

About the only thing we can count on in this upside-down world is Strong Weak Analysis pointing the way to our best trading opportunities

1a

9 Likes

CADCHF is our newest Top Trade, and as you can see this is in a strong uptrend

1a

3 Likes

This is very much driven by the spike in oil prices from the CAD side.

1 Like

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

3 Likes

:100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Stocks gap higher at the open, and the Nasdaq may have ended its correction, That pin bar reversal from Friday is our pivot point.

And the US dollar is down as it should be during a market rally.

Top Trade GBPJPY is closing in on 1000 pips

2 Likes

Now, this is what we want to see in a risk-on-trade environment, AUD leading as the US dollar falls. Next, we just need to hold these gains and have some follow-through tomorrow

1a

1 Like

Bleeding swiss cheese currently :smiley:

wtaf is going on 0 pullback all day jesus christ.

I pulled these numbers one hour early, up day for most Yen pairs, is the US dollar run over? is the CHF done going down?

1a

1 Like

Here’s the thread,
@Mayor.Marvo

1 Like

Let’s see how it goes…

@Dennis3450 , please help me , how do I get this Strong Weak Ranking Strategy please

Suggest to start here

Post #1

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Hello Fok;
What is that indi’s name, the one for the 00 in your screenshot, free or paid ?
Thanks

that’s Waltsoft RNB for MT4 and MT5 = free

do you know how to use the Market tab within Metatrader?

easy to download and installs automatically

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/32465?source=Site+Market+MT5+Indicator+Search+Rating004%3awaltsoft

it is as simple as matching #1 with #8 from my ranking, now everyone has their own trading style so you must also apply some of your own rules as far as stops and taking profits.

After that just follow along, I see trading as a team sport and we are all working together here

2 Likes

@Dennis3450 I really need help, I have lost all my Bank account to trading even when I have a tutor and signals …
My trading account now is less than 30usd please help a brother